No announcement yet.

Obama is a terrible leader but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    Ya know what lets just ban boxing because it's dangerous and too many fighters have died in the ring.

So mabe my sport is shooting clay pigeons, cant do that anymore if you ban my guns. Hell lets ban cars, they kill too many people also. Alcohol and cigs are next, cause cancer, gotta ban that stuff.

When you let the government say it's ok to start banning stuff and taking away rights, where do you draw the line???? Give these people an inch and they take a mile EVERY DAMN TIME.
    Boxing averages 11 deaths globally per year.

Firearms?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ted_death_rate

Sweet! Another triumphantly pointless argument against gun control - saying fast cars should be outlawed if guns are going to be. Just because another action also causes casualties doesn't mean we should trivialize gun related deaths. Also, the primary function of a car is to get you from point A to point B, whereas the primary function of a gun is to kill things. Apples and oranges, my friend.

You also mistake my anti gun posts as me calling for guns to be outlawed, and that's where you're wrong. There is a difference between stricter regulation on who can buy what and outright banning of weapons. In any reasonable society if stricter gun regulation could cut down on gun related deaths, the options would be heavily explored.

Having said that, this is an utterly pointless debate for two reasons :

1.) You simply cannot refute my posts and refuse to even stick to the topic, instead diverting off into implications of ****sexuality, bringing up automobile accidents, and talking about boxing fatalities - All of which have absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand.

and

2.) You won. Not the debate, as I think it's fairly obvious to anybody reading that you have the debating skills of an average 4 year old, but your crowd won the issue at large - Gun control has failed in America. Gun control is now a lost cause in this Country. It is far too late to enforce any regulations that limit weapon ownership now that the majority of WASPS in America own them.

Debating this is utterly pointless as I said because your crowd won, and as a result of the victory of the pro-gun crowd, the rest of us are forced to live in a society that you advocated for : A society where anyone anywhere can now be the victim of senseless gun violence.

Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Firearms?

Sweet! Another triumphantly pointless argument against gun control - saying fast cars should be outlawed if guns are going to be. Just because another action also causes casualties doesn't mean we should trivialize gun related deaths. Also, the primary function of a car is to get you from point A to point B, whereas the primary function of a gun is to kill things. Apples and oranges, my friend.

You also mistake my anti gun posts as me calling for guns to be outlawed, and that's where you're wrong. There is a difference between stricter regulation on who can buy what and outright banning of weapons. In any reasonable society if stricter gun regulation could cut down on gun related deaths, the options would be heavily explored.

1.) You simply cannot refute my posts and refuse to even stick to the topic, instead diverting off into implications of ****sexuality, bringing up automobile accidents, and talking about boxing fatalities - All of which have absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand.

and

2.) You won. Not the debate, as I think it's fairly obvious to anybody reading that you have the debating skills of an average 4 year old, but your crowd won the issue at large - Gun control has failed in America. Gun control is now a lost cause in this Country. It is far too late to enforce any regulations that limit weapon ownership now that the majority of WASPS in America own them.

Debating this is utterly pointless as I said because your crowd won, and as a result of the victory of the pro-gun crowd, the rest of us are forced to live in a society that you advocated for : A society where anyone anywhere can now be the victim of senseless gun violence.

Congratulations.
      You could, almost, be mistaken for a european my brother

Comment

Firearms?

Sweet! Another triumphantly pointless argument against gun control - saying fast cars should be outlawed if guns are going to be. Just because another action also causes casualties doesn't mean we should trivialize gun related deaths.

and

Congratulations.

I was drunk the first part of the debate...and hung over the 2nd part...and we won!

Rally around the flag boys!!!

GUNS TODAY!,GUNS TOMORROW!,GUNS FOREVER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          You could, almost, be mistaken for a european my brother
          I don't meet the height requirements.

Comment

I don't meet the height requirements.
            DAmn right, midget like you couldn't cut it

How are things going my friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
              That UN gun treaty is dead. Stop with the paranoia.
              i'm not freaking out. he asked a question, i answered. next time don't make a comment if you're not going to look at the conversation.

Comment

Doing well, Champ. Got back into gaming a few days ago with a new 360 and 5 games. I've been geeking out on it pretty hardcore ever since.

You?

Comment

Doing well, Champ. Got back into gaming a few days ago with a new 360 and 5 games. I've been geeking out on it pretty hardcore ever since.

You?
                  That's beautiful. Gotta zone out sometime eh.

Quit my job a couple of week ago.. this is my last week coming up, then I'm a free man again. I figured a month of two of gaming and getting back in the gym should do me good before starting something new again Oh, and booze! Lots and lots of booze

Comment

Holy ****, congratulations on quitting, man - I know you hated that ****ing job, and I could tell you were kinda miserable whenever you spoke about it. Sounds to me like a break from it all and some gaming and exercise could be just what you need to lift the spirits. And we both know the booze never hurts.

I always imagined you quitting that job like this right after you told your boss to **** off.

Comment

Holy ****, congratulations on quitting, man - I know you hated that ****ing job, and I could tell you were kinda miserable whenever you spoke about it. Sounds to me like a break from it all and some gaming and exercise could be just what you need to lift the spirits. And we both know the booze never hurts.

I always imagined you quitting that job like this right after you told your boss to **** off.

That video

I did actually. Spent a few minutes telling the prick why everyone is quitting their job out there. Then I told him why he's so horrible at his own - Then I quit myself I'm the 5th this month quitting, so there gotta be something wrong about that place. There's a cute chick working on the floor below me.. I expect this week to be about me getting her number and surfing facebook before leaving.

What're you doing work wise my man?

Comment

Working...
                      X