No announcement yet.

Mega Million winner refuses to share

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    I wouldn't give ****. I would use the money to take care of my mother and father. Probably give 2M to my best friend I've grown up with since like Pre K and that's it.

Cousins and uncle don't mean **** to me, never met my cousins and my uncle only comes around when he needs something. I don't consider those people "family" and I would love to see them begging on their knees only for me to tell them to go suck a dick.
    That's cold bro! I would at leas zero out their debt to give them a fresh start.
    Then they can't walk around feeling like you're just being stingy.
    Maybe I'm just too kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      That's cold bro! I would at leas zero out their debt to give them a fresh start.
      Maybe I'm just too kind.
      I kinda agree with him, why should those people get a cent?

Comment

lol. MD is ONE OF THE FEW STATES that allows you to claim prizes anonymously...........WHY THE FARK DID SHE GO PUBLIC?

She shouldve showed up to work, did her daily job, got a tax/lottery attorney and claim the prize thru a special account and nobody would ever know.

Wow........

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          Maybe I'm just too kind.
          Thats a slippery slope homey.

Guess what happens when they accumulate more debt....

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            lol. MD is ONE OF THE FEW STATES that allows you to claim prizes anonymously...........WHY THE FARK DID SHE GO PUBLIC?

She shouldve showed up to work, did her daily job, got a tax/lottery attorney and claim the prize thru a special account and nobody would ever know.

Wow........
            For real?

What a dumb****!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

Wow........
              Wow this I did not know. At least this serves as a lesson to others. If you win the lottery don't tell anybody.

Comment

We have a group too at work who buys tickets every time the lotto goes more than $100 million. When i get chosen to buy them, i make sure that i make a copy of all the tickets we buy and give those copies to the group.

Comment

If I was in a pool, it would be with close trustworthy friends who I grew up with only. I can't imagine doing that with co-workers no matter how cool me and a co-worker are.

Comment

If I won I would give 500k to my closest family members (there's maybe about 7 people), 5m each to my dad and my mom.

Then I would move to Switzerland with my girl and never be seen by my family again. With the occasional visit to my pops and mom.

Comment

Could it be karma? She cant produce the winning ticket. Her story aint soundin right, right about now. She said a co-worker called to let her know she won, and then she went back to sleep. If cant nobody produce the winning ticket(including her)then nobody can claim 1/3rd of the jackpot. She may not be getting one red cent.

Comment

Working...
                      X