Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Pavlik's Camp Issues, Personal Problems, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate that Pavlik is doing this and all, but even for a tuneup, how does Kelly only get paid 50k? Seems like too little, especially for premium cable.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
      Pavlik is slowly sliding into nowhereville. I hope he made some good investments with all the money he made during his prime years.
      Happy to hear P Williams made some sound investments, both Pavlik and Williams have been Martinezed and ain't been the same since.

Comment

I'll be hoping Pavlik changes his mind and say the fight is back on atleast until friday.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          I hate that Pavlik is doing this and all, but even for a tuneup, how does Kelly only get paid 50k? Seems like too little, especially for premium cable.
          You are on Showbox... that is why...

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
            Happy to hear P Williams made some sound investments, both Pavlik and Williams have been Martinezed and ain't been the same since.
            only sergiosexuals are impressed by wins over a drunk Kelly Pavlik and a crappy Paul Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              50K means there is no money in Youngstown, OH. Pawal Wolak and Rodriguez were only paid 15k each.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
                50K means there is no money in Youngstown, OH. Pawal Wolak and Rodriguez were only paid 15k each.
                I really wish that both Wolak and Rodriguez can fight in a high profile undercard ppv. They get good paydays and bring better exposure to the sport to guys who are willing to let their hands go.

Comment

I wonder if this has so much to do with pavlik hitting rock bottom..or him feeling like arum owes him.

Just funny to see how quickly bob plays damage control in this particular situatuin.

Id rather wait and hear what pavlik says before I make any assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    only sergiosexuals are impressed by wins over a drunk Kelly Pavlik and a crappy Paul Williams.
                    I'm a realist, Martinez destroys or attempts to destroy whatever is put in front of him. Nothing different than how Tarver beat weight loss Roy and Hopkins beat post Rocky Tarver.

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
                      I really wish that both Wolak and Rodriguez can fight in a high profile undercard ppv. They get good paydays and bring better exposure to the sport to guys who are willing to let their hands go.
                      Margarito/Cotto 2 is the fight undercard they are suppose to be on so hopefully they make some descent money.

Comment

Working...
                      X