No announcement yet.

What Happend To Mozza????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happend To Mozza????

What happend to the poster Mozza, does he still post on here??? or did he finally realise that his team are utter ****e and will never compete way the famoues glasgow celtic, that he went and topped himself

Mozza was a good lad, RIP.

Comment

He still posts occasionally, not as often though.

Comment

Mozza died in a pie eating accident in Skegness.

R.I.P.

Comment

Actually lads, I've been keeping Mozza locked up in my cupboard as my sex slave.

He passes on his regards to all of you

Comment

^^^^^^

Me and Mozza also wanted to thank Jamboboy for teaching him that crazy salad tossing technique!

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
              Actually lads, I've been keeping Mozza locked up in my cupboard as my sex slave.

He passes on his regards to all of you
              The pie eating tragedy was just a cover up then? Makes sense. I never did believe that he'd been beaten to death by a chicken and mushroom pie.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
                The pie eating tragedy was just a cover up then? Makes sense. I never did believe that he'd been beaten to death by a chicken and mushroom pie.
                I could go for one of them right now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
                  Well actually, i was the one who saved him from certain death from that vicious pie.

He asked me how he could ever repay me. I said 'Well theres one thing you could do'. The rest is history!

Comment

Working...
                  X