Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    fantastic idea, you're right Mandela was a *****. He should've did what Mugabe did, then South Africa would be completley ****ed too. Take all the land of the people who actually know how to grow crops and farm land and give it to people who havent a clue what they're doing so there is a famine and all his countrymen are starving. But hey, at least the evil white man doesnt own the land now.

Cant believe Mandela actually wanted the blacks and whites to live with one another in peace and harmony, in a country that could prosper. What an idiot that guy was.
    Imagine growing up in a repressed country, and NOT wanting other people to be oppressed. He must have a screw lose that Mandela guy. Thank **** there's not many men in the world like him.
    What a clown you really are. Zimbabwe is and able to produce more crops under Mugabe now than ever. The real problem is the European sanctions on them. But don't worry about Europe. China and India are hungry and need to be fed. Zimbabwe has the best fertile land in Africa.

China is investing in Africa now. Zimbabwe has a bright future

And about Mandela. All I said was. If I was living through those times. I would want integration nor peace, I would ask for blood. Being disrespect in your native land is belong humiliation. Death is a better option really

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
      They are crying foul because they don't want Chinese and Russians to be energy independent.

China gets 1/3 of its oil from Sudan. If the West goes into Sudan, or Iran, its to put a stranglehold on oil imports to China and Russia in order to stunt their economic growth.
      I see someone understands geopolitics of Africa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Sugar View Post
        White man with a criminal record has a better chance getting a job than a black guy without one.

There is a problem.

Who said about keeping a black man down? All I said was Blacks hard labor helped built this country. Yet the whites were the one who got to bear the fruit

All reparations does is give the AA community the needed boost

I said equality
        well i am a white guy with a criminal record and there was nothing easy about finding a job **** took me months of putting out applications and explaining myself.

Comment

• I laughed my ass off when Zimbabwe was banned from the Commonwealth. Why would anyone want to join the Commonwealth. Let's like being proud of being colonized
          Last edited by Flawless Loc; 02-28-2010, 12:36 PM.

Comment

I see someone understands geopolitics of Africa.
            You obviously hate this country why the are you here,if i hated america i would move to canada or europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickyicky View Post
              You obviously hate this country why the are you here,if i hated america i would move to canada or europe.
              Where did you get the hate from?

WTF

All I said reparation is a good idea

Comment

I laughed my ass off when Zimbabwe was banned from the Commonwealth. Why would anyone want to join the Commonwealth. Let's like being proud og being colonized
                ask the stupid Canadian's who still grovel to the queen of England.

Comment

I laughed my ass off when Zimbabwe was banned from the Commonwealth. Why would anyone want to join the Commonwealth. Let's like being proud of being colonized
                  Agreed, **** the monarchy.

Comment

What a clown you really are. Zimbabwe is and able to produce more crops under Mugabe now than ever. The real problem is the European sanctions on them. But don't worry about Europe. China and India are hungry and need to be fed. Zimbabwe has the best fertile land in Africa.

China is investing in Africa now. Zimbabwe has a bright future

And about Mandela. All I said was. If I was living through those times. I would want integration nor peace, I would ask for blood. Being disrespect in your native land is belong humiliation. Death is a better option really
                    Zimbabwe easily has the most fertile land in Afirca, thats whats so disgusting about Mugabe ffs. When he took the land of the farmers and gave it to soldiers/supporters, it led to a famine. Even Mugabe declared it a famine and practically begged for aid to be delivered. South Africa (thats right, that country led by a *****) had to save their asses. Zimbabwe used to export food before his "land reforms" ffs.

And then after a couple of decades of that then what? Then u have a generation of white people who have been oppressed. Im thinking that might make them angry, and might make them want to fight back (perfectly acceptable according to u - after all they were born there, and being oppressed in your own country....), and so the cycle of violence between the races continues. Unless of course u wanted a complete genocide of the white race in south africa. I guess then they wouldnt be able to start any ****. Great idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                      Zimbabwe easily has the most fertile land in Afirca, thats whats so disgusting about Mugabe ffs. When he took the land of the farmers and gave it to soldiers/supporters, it led to a famine. Even Mugabe declared it a famine and practically begged for aid to be delivered. South Africa (thats right, that country led by a *****) had to save their asses. Zimbabwe used to export food before his "land reforms" ffs.

And then after a couple of decades of that then what? Then u have a generation of white people who have been oppressed. Im thinking that might make them angry, and might make them want to fight back (perfectly acceptable according to u - after all they were born there, and being oppressed in your own country....), and so the cycle of violence between the races continues. Unless of course u wanted a complete genocide of the white race in south africa. I guess then they wouldnt be able to start any ****. Great idea.

I see your point.
                      However, personally I am a aggressive person and hot headed. Hence, my views on MLK/Mandela.

Comment

Working...
                      X