No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao is Taking Chris Algieri Very Seriously

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
    Well at least SOMEBODY is taking Algieri seriously.....cuz as a boxing fan, I sure in h3ll ain't....
    Pacquiao should flatten this guy within six rounds. But I'm a little surprised hems doing so much talking about everything but Algieri leading up to the fight. Ehh, maybe he knows the guy's a set-up waiting to get KO'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

heres a video with floyd interviews and pacquiao interviews. You can say what you want, but the men speak for themselves.
      It's funny how an article about Manny's fight with Algieri gets transformed into posts about him fighting Mayweather. That being said, thanks for the video. It proves what we and many sports analysts already know; Floyd Mayweather does not want to fight Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Well that makes two people who take Algieri serious, Pacquiao and Algieri himself. Well and his trainers, and friends, and family

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Dunn, I think that I can now see the problem Pac fans have with understanding the failures for this fight to have taken place. They can rationalize that Hagler had to accept the offer from Sugar Ray, or Floyd had to accept the offer from Oscar, because in their eyes, those guys (the A sides) were far superior to the B-sides. In this case they think Manny shouldn't have to accept the terms like OST, or $40 million without PPV, because they see Floyd and Manny as equals. They see Floyd beating Oscar @ 154, as no different as Manny beating Oscar @ 147, etc., etc. They don't see the need for Manny to have to make those kind of concessions. They have no sense of history, and their hypocrisy is out of this world. They can see how Marquez can be called a duck for not accepting $10 million, or VADA testing, but they can't see anyone calling Manny a duck for Floyd demanding testing, and refusing to take $40 million. Even though Floyd has been in 2 of the biggest PPV events ever, one before Manny was relevant, and one after, they still say Floyd needs Manny, just as much as Manny needs Floyd. No matter what you say, they'll still see things they way the have always seen them.
          They just wont say what is obvious-the main roadblock to this fight is Manny not getting the what he wants. They want Floyd to give Manny what he wants and what they feel Manny deserves. Sorry, but refusing to diefy Manny and give him what he wants isn't a roadblock.

Comment

is it just me or does pac personality seem like he has checked out from the boxing game and is now just going through the motions? Im seriously not trying to troll but everytime i see him he just loooks like he wants to kill someone but he talks nice lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Manny wants the fight, Floyd just has to give Arum whatever the hell he wants. If he wanted the fight so badly he would've taken 50/50 or even 40 million. No, he has turned down every offer from Floyd. So apparently all Floyd has to do is give them whatever they want or it means he doesn't want the fight, because...get this...the guy who has turned down the fight multiple times really really wants it.

Pacterdia...it's like the darkness is the light
              Testing and money demands are only roadblocks if Floyd does it. Now when Manny does it to Marquez, Marquez is a duck!

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                So it's a race thing with u now? So according to u people pick on Floyd and broner only? Lol!!! And why do u always bring in other fighters to justify Floyd's actions? And u don't do the same with the PAC fans? One PAC fan says one thing then it's from all PAC fans. Cut the crap out Dunn and stop being so butt hurt.
                who mentioned race or picking on? terrible evol.

Floyd didn't do what the other fighters I mentioned did-manny did. I referenced them to compare and contrast the differences in how posters discuss the situation where other fighters refuse fights and how they discuss it when manny does it.

NO, evol. I separate the fringe, birther pac fans from those who are honest about the situation.

Just use the same logic in all situations. Don't change it when Manny does it.

Comment

He better take this fight serious. Between him and Floyd, Pac's the only one fighting slick guys that can actually box, and move.

Floyd's been fighting plodding stalkers that can't box for ****. Smoke and mirrors, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    is it just me or does pac personality seem like he has checked out from the boxing game and is now just going through the motions? Im seriously not trying to troll but everytime i see him he just loooks like he wants to kill someone but he talks nice lol
                    Yeah, during media interviews, he has that look in his eyes like he hates doing all of it.

Comment

lol pac literally has like a plan book cause they do the same thing and say the same things. Next they will start saying how pac needs a knockout. I dont know i just think pac is not focused at all he just looks like he wants nothing to do with boxing these days

Comment

Working...
                      X