Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrew Luck is the most overrated player in the NFL right now.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    not sure if the Cowboys still train out of Oxnard...and yea, i'm actually lookin forward to this year...we finally made some moves that got me optimistic...first time in about 7 years IIRC
    Problem with Dallas is that Jerry Jones isn't a good GM but he isn't terrible either. So the team hovers at 8-8 every year and we never get to improve in the draft with a high pick.

This year might be worse, Dallas had the worst defense in the history of the franchise last year and worst in the NFL by far.

It was ugly, Romo threw for 500yds, 5 td's and scored 48 points against the Broncos and lost.

Our defense is paper mache

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Problem with Dallas is that Jerry Jones isn't a good GM but he isn't terrible either. So the team hovers at 8-8 every year and we never get to improve in the draft with a high pick.

This year might be worse, Dallas had the worst defense in the history of the franchise last year and worst in the NFL by far.

It was ugly, Romo threw for 500yds, 5 td's and scored 48 points against the Broncos and lost.

Our defense is paper mache

yea...and thanks for letting Ware go to the Donkeys...your team deserves a F(!) You from Raider fans

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        yea...and thanks for letting Ware go to the Donkeys...your team deserves a F(!) You from Raider fans
        Ware wanted 16 million per, there's no way we were resigning him. Letting him go hurt man, I'm a huge Ware fan. If he's healthy, dude will be a beast with that pass rush.

Comment

This is blasphemous. Luck is not overrated.

Comment

Working...
          X