No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin-Winky Wright Will Have Random Drug Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin-Winky Wright Will Have Random Drug Tests

Middleweight contender Peter “Kid Chocolate” Quillin appeared on the most recent edition of BoxingScene’s official audio show The Boxing Lab to talk about his upcoming fight with Ronald “Winky” Wright on June 2nd at the Home Depot Center in Carson, CA. [Click Here To Read More]

That's how a fighter is supposed to be.

Comment

That's how clean fighters react when they have nothing to hide.. They don't B I T C H OUT or make excuses, they just go ahead & take the test!

Comment

Oh, Pacccquiiaaoooo!!!

"The bible says gays are an Obamanation. And my promoturd says we don't for sure if those guys were cheating. I think they were."

Last edited by MindBat; 05-23-2012, 10:45 AM.

Comment

tim bradley should ask for a drug test right before the fight and watch manny make excuses

Comment

Originally posted by misterced View Post
            tim bradley should ask for a drug test right before the fight and watch manny make excuses
            Im sure bob arum took care of that already. no way he lets one of his fighters ask his other fighter for a test...

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
              That's how clean fighters react when they have nothing to hide.. They don't B I T C H OUT or make excuses, they just go ahead & take the test!
              No 1 could have expressed it better...wonder what Pac would do if Bradley asked for a test...

Comment

I'm totally 'gainst this random drug testing. It's already responsible for the cancellation of two high profile fights this year; frankly it's ****ing up boxing...

No to random drug testing!

Comment

This is hardly the same Winky who beat Shane twice.
                  But Shane taught Winky how to cash in on your name until there is nothing left.
                  A shame no matter how you examine it.

Comment

Originally posted by misterced View Post
                    Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    Im sure bob arum took care of that already. no way he lets one of his fighters ask his other fighter for a test...
                    thoughts on Hopkins and Ward not wanting testing after their opponents(Pascal and Froch) asked for it after their fights were signed?

Comment

Working...
                    X