No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Offers Bradley $6 Million For Macau Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac trolling Marquez lmaoo...

"oh you dont wanna give me a rematch?...aight I'll steal Bradley away from you" lmao

I would rather see Pac vs alvarado and marquez vs bradley..enough of recycling fights

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Awe man, how the mighty have fallen. First Pacman didn't want to give Timmeh no action, now he's on his knees begging and throwing high paydays just to get some love,lol!!
      Pacquiao will get $30+ Million for the fight.

Comment

no one wants to see this **** a second time

Comment

This is leverage, this is how business works, JMM is playing his hand and now Pacman is playing his but the downside for JMM is he isn;t a draw, JMM wanted 50 50, Pac says no, and now Pac will offer a bigger purse to Bradley more than Bradley will ever earn with JMM in hopes of taking away the guy JMM wanted to fight.

Bradley is also now in this business move, Bradley is in the POWER position here, if he plays his hand right he will go with the biggest pot or he could go for JMM who is a high risk low financial reward bout.

Its all up to Bradley.

If Pac beats Bradley gets his title back than JMM will fight Pacman a 5th time for the chance at the 5th title.

Comment

I don't see this PPV being as successful as a lot of you think. Pacquiao coming off of 2 losses and fighting outside of America will affect PPV sales, maybe that is why they want Bradley instead of Alvarado to try and make a bit more interest to Americans.

Comment

Ill fight Pac for 500k, sign me up....

Comment

Originally posted by Howellman View Post
                Pacquiao will get $30+ Million for the fight.
                pac ain't getting 30mil+ for any fight besides floyd.

Comment

Don't do it Bradley,tell Pac to go fucck himself and wait his turn..

Comment

Bradley's taking the Marquez fight. Pac will be there later

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      I don't see this PPV being as successful as a lot of you think. Pacquiao coming off of 2 losses and fighting outside of America will affect PPV sales, maybe that is why they want Bradley instead of Alvarado to try and make a bit more interest to Americans.
                      because there are 700,000 potential Filipino PPV buyers. We're going to watch Pacquiao regardless, and so are the fight fans, because Pacquiao always comes to fight.

I'm not even sure his reported ppv ratings are credible because that seems like something bob arum would cheat to save money on taxes. I think that's why they're keeping their revenue and ratings locked tight.

Floyd is open with how much money he makes, and that's why the IRS is all over him .
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-22-2013, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X