Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ricky Burns Inks, Becomes a Matchroom Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the press conference, he mentioned he had evidence suggesting Burns had terminated his contract with Warren, that he had had it all checked out and mentioned Robert Smith so probably checked it with the board. Seems a legit deal to me. Apparently, Hearn and Warren are to appear on BoxNation tonight on Bunce's show. We shall see.

Comment

Ok, I can see Ricky Burns, and that's David Walliams next to him right?
      Where's Hearn?

Comment

Originally posted by simonihirst View Post
        At the press conference, he mentioned he had evidence suggesting Burns had terminated his contract with Warren, that he had had it all checked out and mentioned Robert Smith so probably checked it with the board. Seems a legit deal to me. Apparently, Hearn and Warren are to appear on BoxNation tonight on Bunce's show. We shall see.
        i make a point of not watching his show, if hearn and warren are both on it im gonna have to tune in for once.

Comment

Yeeeaaaaah Hahahah Eddy Hearn is doing good man. Last week it was Groves, now it's Burns.

Comment

As expected, Warren is suing Burns:

FRANK WARREN STATEMENT

Since being promoted and managed by Frank Warren, Ricky Burns has earned just approaching three quarters of a million pounds and has had 7 world title fights in just over two years. Ricky Burns is under binding promotional and management contracts.

Following the announcement by Eddie Hearn that Ricky Burns has signed with him, W. Promotions Limited and Frank Warren are suing Burns for substantial damages.
            http://www.frankwarren.com/news/pres...statement.html

Comment

Frank needs all the money he can get to keep afloat.

Heard Matchroom announcing another major signing on Wednesday.

Hopefully it will be Frankie Gavin or BJS.

Comment

Working...
              X