Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name a poster you dislike or disagree with but would back them ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name a poster you dislike or disagree with but would back them ....

...... in a street fight , if you ran into them on the streets and they needed help!

Pac-Boy-we never agree but you seem like a cool cat and id throw down with you since you seem to have no back down in you

Truth be told me and Kev never seen eye to eye nor do me and the Prettyb1tch32 dude but if i saw them in trouble id throw hands for them cause of our past

Comment

I can't think of anyone tbh

Comment

Man, yall are all of my ninjas
        Last edited by -The Glove-; 12-05-2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Pac-Boy-we never agree but you seem like a cool cat and id throw down with you since you seem to have no back down in you

Truth be told me and Kev never seen eye to eye nor do me and the Prettyb1tch32 dude but if i saw them in trouble id throw hands for them cause of our past
          TriggerHappy.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post

LOL.... I was gonna let the the thread run a little before i posted mine. But hands down...Id have your back in situation.

Comment

I'll back all of ya up

Comment

Maniac.

If I saw him getting jumped and beat down, I'd stop the guys.....

and ask them to at least let him get up before they began pummeling him again.

Comment

id help the guys beating your ass.

Comment

ImDazed
                    Big Dunn
                    Gino Ros/dios
                    I wouldnt let people pick on Chunk for being chubby

Comment

Working...
                    X