Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice for those considering joining the military

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all that said I'm happy that people view the reward of defending our nation worth the risk. Vets deserve a lot and I'm not talking about some bs dinner once a year at Applebees. Words can not truly explain how I feel and the amount of respect I have for people that have served, serving, or will serve the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      With all that said I'm happy that people view the reward of defending our nation worth the risk. Vets deserve a lot and I'm not talking about some bs dinner once a year at Applebees. Words can not truly explain how I feel and the amount of respect I have for people that have served, serving, or will serve the nation.
      On the real Check mah homie. I feel I can speak on behalf of all who serve, have served, and will serve, and say that we got love for citizens such as yourself bruh. You are appreciated beyond words bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        On the real Check mah homie. I feel I can speak on behalf of all who serve, have served, and will serve, and say that we got love for citizens such as yourself bruh. You are appreciated beyond words bro.
        I haven't been able to go through your big thread. Are you home for good or do you have to maybe go back? At age 35 I assume this isn't your first go around.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          I haven't been able to go through your big thread. Are you home for good or do you have to maybe go back? At age 35 I assume this isn't your first go around.
          I gotta go back in about a week to finish the rest of my tour. I missed Iraq about 3 times. Once due to injury, once due to changing duty stations, and once because the orders got deleted.

Comment

Working...
          X