No announcement yet.

Keeper sent off due to a fine piece of thuggery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeper sent off due to a fine piece of thuggery

Ref is a piece of ****, AZ manager pulled off all his players from the pitch after his keeper got sent off for defending himself.

Not surprised there's such classlessness in such a shitty sport

Comment

Coward ducked Iker Casillas cause he would of been brutally murdered by the likes of Marcelo & Ramos.

Comment

That's ridiculous, so the fan runs onto the pitch to try and attack him but instead he get's put on his ass by the AZ goalie and the ref sends him off?

Don't agree with the red card at all.

Comment

In America we always called the kids who play soccer "field faeries." does that summarize America's view on soccer well enough?

I'm saying this as someone who is a huge soccer fan and plays in a tuesday night league as well...
          Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 12-23-2011, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Wow I know ref's now a day got a zero tolerance against violence but the Goalie was attacked..

Comment

Hate to be a contrarian here but the goalkeeper was not attacked. He ran towards the guy and kicked him then started laying about him while he was on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Hate to be a contrarian here but the goalkeeper was not attacked. He ran towards the guy and kicked him then started laying about him while he was on the ground.
                You are always the contrarian.

Yes, technically the keeper wasn't attacked, but if the person behind him wasn't shouting he wouldn't of turned around and would of got attacked cause if you look at the "attacker" he was trying to kick the keeper but the person behind him got his attention and he then managed to not get hit and proceeded to humiliate the kid.

From what I read it was a 19 year old Ajax fan, not sure what his current situation is in terms of getting fined and all.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  In America we always called the kids who play soccer "field faeries." does that summarize America's view on soccer well enough?

I'm saying this as someone who is a huge soccer fan and plays in a tuesday night league as well...
                  That's what happens when you live in a dump. I never heard the term.

Comment

Once again people complaining when the ref follows the rules.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Exactly what I've said on a different forums. I could understand the one kick while he was coming at him. But the two while he was laying defenceless on the floor was overboard.

Comment

Working...
                    X