Honest question for everybody here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and TS wonders why he gets called racist

Comment

Bump for the Mayweather fight. Looks like I called it. The Merchant interview was disgraceful....opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by FenechJeff View Post
        Bump for the Mayweather fight. Looks like I called it. The Merchant interview was disgraceful....opinions?
        Are you really surprised that an uneducated person with a mind of a 14 year old kid who has no respect for his family or for his own father would behave like that in-front of millions?

Real shocking!

Comment

Who do you think is the most humble when it comes to rcae and culture

Filipino's are very humble. Asians in general. Mexican's are very humble. Whites are very humble in general. Especially Europeans. But blacks seem to thrive on being arrogant and thrive on thug culture. Especially American blacks. But David Haye is the same way. Just look at the spoiled, rich, atheletes like Mayweather or Terrell Owens always flashing their money or muscles. I want to see honest oponions with an intelligent discussion.

edit*
          Looks like I called this before the Mayweather fight happened and I was correct. Any change of opinions here?

Agree or disagree?
          5 Stars , Green k and points sent....

Amazing Post TS!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Are you really surprised that an uneducated person with a mind of a 14 year old kid who has no respect for his family or for his own father would behave like that in-front of millions?

Real shocking!
            Not shocked at all. Just tooting my horn a bit after proving that my original thread was factual.

Comment

Filipino's are very humble. Asians in general. Mexican's are very humble. Whites are very humble in general. Especially Europeans. But blacks seem to thrive on being arrogant and thrive on thug culture. Especially American blacks. But David Haye is the same way. Just look at the spoiled, rich, atheletes like Mayweather or Terrell Owens always flashing their money or muscles. I want to see honest oponions with an intelligent discussion.

edit*
              Looks like I called this before the Mayweather fight happened and I was correct. Any change of opinions here?

Agree or disagree?
              Reported for racism :loser9:

Comment

Aint even mad because TS is an obvious ignoramus

Comment

edit*

Agree or disagree?
                  To be honest with u, it's all about marketing. The sad reality is the public as a whole, white, black, Asian, Hispanic, don't like to see a humble intelligent speaking black male who's an athlete. Andre Ward is a perfect example. As good as he is I doubt he will ever be an international star. Even Kobe got more recognition when he showed a little bad side. And Mayweather PBF was going no where until he became Money as good as he was. If you u talk intelligently, some blacks say u're a sell out, Hispanics say u ain't black enough, even Asians, and whites laugh behind ur back saying he think he's fitting in and turn there back on u once u **** up like they did Tiger Woods after the cheating drama even though he tried his best not to be black. People who are not Black will never understand politics of business like a Black person. I have no doubt in my mind if Manny was Black he wouldn't be in the position he's in right now. I can go on but u get the point hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                    Aint even mad because TS is an obvious ignoramus
                    the above should put an end to this stupid thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X