No announcement yet.

NASA Whistleblower fired for telling the truth: Alien Moon Cities Exist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    I showed you the evidence the other day why are you still acting dumb and butt hurt???

The video was released by the American Government and not by some "conspiracy theorist" as you and your butt buddy squeelpiggy like to call them..you must be young around 18 or 19 to be that ignorant if you're older then I feel sorry for your Ukraine ass hsahsahahhahahh

here American Government footage my Ukraine wannabe Russian homie

You didn't show any evidence. You posted a video from a time-lapse security camera which was not focused on the place of impact and showed a split second of a blurry and indistinct cylinder shaped object in the extreme right of the frame before the impact took place. You then said that this blurry and indistinct frame didn't look like a fully framed high resolution photograph of an aeroplane and therefore a missile hit the Pentagon. That was the extent of your evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Is he the same guy who said a missile the the pentagon and the WTC

Anyway, if youre gonna make such claims, makes sure you can back em up buddy

Can you back up that the moon is NOT a paper disc? If you can't I COULD proof dat you got wires and a microchip inside your fekkin brain, shatthead.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        You didn't show any evidence. You posted a video from a time-lapse security camera which was not focused on the place of impact and showed a split second of a blurry and indistinct cylinder shaped object in the extreme right of the frame before the impact took place. You then said that this blurry and indistinct frame didn't look like a fully framed high resolution photograph of an aeroplane and therefore a missile hit the Pentagon. That was the extent of your evidence.
        No I did not you're right the American government did and thank them for their stupidity.

IT WAS FOCUSED on the place of the impact..that is the front of the pentagon..first we see the missile then we see the fire coming out of the exact place where they say that "the plane" has crashed!!

It's obvious that you have nothing to say about this matter because this footage speaks for itself...you have theories and excuses which makes you a real bad conspiracy theorist ...for me this footage the government has provided is more than enough.

And remember that the security camera is pointed in the same direction where the plane was meant to hit..other wise what was the reason for the government to release this video????

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
          Can you back up that the moon is NOT a paper disc? If you can't I COULD proof dat you got wires and a microchip inside your fekkin brain, shatthead.
          If the moon was a paper disc it would not be made of cheese. The moon is made of cheese ergo it is not a paper disc. QED.

Comment

nasa fired him coz he insane

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              No I did not you're right the American government did and thank them for their stupidity.

IT WAS FOCUSED on the place of the impact..that is the front of the pentagon..first we see the missile then we see the fire coming out of the exact place where they say that "the plane" has crashed!!
              So a security camera at a road checkpoint was focused on a point several hundred yards away from the road checkpoint it's supposed to be covering? Every post you make is more of a joke than the last. How do you explain the plane debris inside the Pentagon?

And remember that the security camera is pointed in the same direction where the plane was meant to hit..other wise what was the reason for the government to release this video????
              Wait... so the evil shadow government pointed a camera deliberately at where a plane was going to hit, but instead of using a plane they used a missile and then released a video of what (you contend) could ONLY BE a missile, just to prove their evil genius? Why? How on earth does this make any sense?

There's a really weird disconnect with conspiracy theories. The cabal in charge of the conspiracy is by turns hyper competent and hyper incompetent. They orchestrate a massive audacious secret attack as a pretext to war in Iraq but they lack the prescience to plant WMDs ahead of time, they point a camera to provide evidence of a plane and then they don't use a plane, they secretly wire a bunch of buildings to be demolished yet they tell the BBC that the building is going to collapse ahead of time...

I can believe incompetence. What I can't believe is the attendant superhuman competence required to pull off such a scheme, especially when the actual evidence points to a series of hijackings.

So do you think that there are secret space cities on the moon?

Comment

Personally I think people who don't believe there is other life in the universe are just closing their eyes and being ignorant, but come on. Alien cities on the moon? That's a load of crap until there is actual evidence as to otherwise. These pictures don't qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  What I find dubious is that it continues to buy into this idea that "they" are keeping secrets from us for reasons that don't make sense.
                  What are the reasons that don't make sense?

That scientists are passing up the opportunity to go down in history as responsible for the greatest discovery in history without providing a real rationale for why.
                  I'm pretty sure those scientists work for an employer who does not want them divulging information for whatever reason... therefore... they don't.

Comment

I dont know much about all this moon business but why would nasa not want to divulge this information to the public?

Comment

The Truman Show was a great flick.

Comment

Working...
                      X