Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Flawless at 40: Vitali Klitschko Continues To Batter Foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the problem is even though it was a decent performance, it still bored the **** off me. yawn off klitschkos

Comment

An average,over-sized freak that Larry Holmes would have destroyed over 12/15 rounds...nothing else needs to be said...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        I hope Haye is next for Vitali.
        i dare haye to get in the ring.i thought vitali would win easily but can't believe adamek lasted to the 10th...i got to admit that was by far vitalis biggest win & best performance.he threw all punches from different angles, blocked all adameks shots & was relentless with his right & jab...i was impressed & he is 40 & weighed only 243.i also noticed he wasn't breathing hard at all between rounds...i read his trainer said haye & valuev then he's done...not sure if that is the case but just what i read....yeah he's an alltime great...just like many klitschko fans need to get past the lewis loss, i need to get past the byrd fight...he is an ATG!!!

Comment

Since Vitali wins every round.

Maybe being a robot is a great complement.

A cool efficient methodical death bot who brutalizes foes.

There isn't a damn thing anyone can do about his calculated efficiency.

Guess all that lumbering and robotism wins you plenty of fights by ko.

WAR ROBOTNIK!

Comment

Eventhough it was a mismatch I enjoyed watching Vitali pound Adamek round after round.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              An average,over-sized freak that Larry Holmes would have destroyed over 12/15 rounds...nothing else needs to be said...
              This makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
              X