Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the toughest poster on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmfaooo @ me being on the poll!

There's a lot of friendly posters on that poll who don't belong there including me, Mangler Jr, Mangler, and I forgot who else is on the poll.

Comment

Spray is the hardest dude on here.. figuratively and literally. Hes a big fan of blue parallelograms.

Comment

Gorilla Dogs please stop including me in every single poll you make. People are asking me if I payed you to include me in every poll you make or if you're my alt

From now on, instead of me put Dorian! lol

Comment

Originally posted by -FkkMeKJ- View Post
          Gorilla Dogs please stop including me in every single poll you make. People are asking me if I payed you to include me in every poll you make or if you're my alt

From now on, instead of me put Dorian! lol
          im talking about the real kevin jesus

Comment

how can u be tough on the net?

Comment

Kaps and RunWK seem like hard dudes. I like Kaps though, he's laid back and doesn't come as tough on line but chatting with him i can tell he doesn't take much **** in person. Maybe i'm wrong.

Tua's war stories about being stabbed and all that, I guess he's a tough guy to still be a live. AKATHEMAC as well.

That's it. Kaps, Run, AKMAC and Tua.

Comment

Tough? On the internet? I can't really tell lol.

Comment

Its gotta be Kevin Jesus hands down

Dude has two gangs fighting in his neighborhood just to keep him entertained...because if he gets bored, he picks on em

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    im talking about the real kevin jesus
                    But seriously, put Dorian as the first option of any poll you make. Lol like the poll doesn't have to be about posters and still put Dorian even on NSB. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      Its gotta be Kevin Jesus hands down

Dude has two gangs fighting in his neighborhood just to keep him entertained...because if he gets bored, he picks on em
                      My neighborhood has been awfully quiet lately lol. The cops are rolling deep around here now. It's better though, the kids can play basketball and tag and all that safely.

Comment

Working...
                      X