Originally posted by BOX-A-LOT View Post
    Cause he actually finished college.
    Lol, he did? Yep, that means a lot.

Comment

Paul Williams is on the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by lee majors View Post
        Paul Williams is on the radar.
        If that happend, no one should ever **** on Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          He said Shane is looking to cash out. Shane lost half his money in the divorce and if Mayweather did beat Shane, people won't give him credit because Shane is old. Exactly what I've been saying. But my opinion is a bit different in that, I don't view a Mayweather vs. Shane fight as a competitive fight. I've been saying this for a very long time.
          Well it will be more competitive then Marquez.

Comment

I think the fact that all the Mayweathers mention these 4 fighters' names shows that Floyd clearly isn't scared of them.

I agree with the notion that Floyd is possibly too good, which is why he don't get credit. In that I think a lot of people want to see someone who goes out and gets hit for the sake of it, but what Floyd is good at is the basic part of boxing that I thought we all saw as skill....hit and not be hit.

But people seem to only respect those who get beat up at times, probably because it can be boring seeing someone constantly too classy for their opponents, hence people ****tin on Floyd's victories.

Comment

This is the only mayweather who can put together a sentence without cursing, or stuttering..
              He's a man of class

Comment

Originally posted by BBoy MeYHeM View Post
                This is the only mayweather who can put together a sentence without cursing, or stuttering..
                He's a man of class
                jeff has my respect, he sounds really smart. the other mayweathers be having me rolling all day tho,lol

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                  Lol, he did? Yep, that means a lot.
                  He has a BA in IT.

Anyway, just like he was pointing out that Floyd will always be discredited with his victories, they do the same exact **** with PAC.

PAC's performances whatever the circumstances were against common opponents were far more impressive. How this is up for debate, is simply ridiculous.
                  Last edited by BOX-A-LOT; 10-11-2009, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
                    I think the fact that all the Mayweathers mention these 4 fighters' names shows that Floyd clearly isn't scared of them.

I agree with the notion that Floyd is possibly too good, which is why he don't get credit. In that I think a lot of people want to see someone who goes out and gets hit for the sake of it, but what Floyd is good at is the basic part of boxing that I thought we all saw as skill....hit and not be hit.

But people seem to only respect those who get beat up at times, probably because it can be boring seeing someone constantly too classy for their opponents, hence people ****tin on Floyd's victories.
                    Yep and people want to see him lose sooo bad because of his mouth. I don't see anyone beating him, he'll retire undefeated again.

Comment

Working...
                    X