No announcement yet.

Haha, Red Bull goes right through me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, Red Bull goes right through me!

OK, so I often down a litre of the fake stuff ('cause it's cheaper) to keep myself awake during the day when I don't get any sleep at night, but within less than 10 minutes of a few swigs I'm already pissing like a racehorse - I mean literally running to the bog every 5 minutes for a few hours.

Does it pass through your system that quickly? Actually, why does it do that anyway... Is my system somehow geared towards flushing it out as quickly as possible, or will everyone be running to the bog after a litre? I know it's obviously bad for you, but is this just the body's natural way of getting rid of something it shouldn't be absorbing?

I think caffine in general unless it's less than 550 ml will make you pee more, but 550 ml or less is actually like drinking water it hydrates your body.

I drink monsters like 4 or more a day and if I seperate them throughout the day I piss normal but if I down them 1 right after the other I notice I piss like 4 or 5 times more per day.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
      I drink monsters like 4 or more a day and if I seperate them throughout the day I piss normal but if I down them 1 right after the other I notice I piss like 4 or 5 times more per day.
      So it's true then that the faster one drinks (whatever liquid it is), the faster it'll get pissed back out? I remember reading something like that a few years ago, but I don't know if it was a proper source or someone just spouting off.

Comment

Red Bull does give me gas, but don't run through me piss wise.

Comment

Well ****, maybe I'm diabetic then...

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
            Well ****, maybe I'm diabetic then...
            if you continually drink them alot then your risk of getting adult onset diabetes is alot higher.

Comment

I can't even drink energy drinks anymore. They rip my stomache apart.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                I can't even drink energy drinks anymore. They rip my stomache apart.
                I have a buddy who was set to get discharged after his service of 6 years in the military and they did the final physical on him and found out he was pissing blood because his kidneys and liver were ****ed, they asked him if he was an alcoholic and he said no all I do is drink red bulls and other energy drinks like water while I was out in the desert and they found out it was those that ****ed his kidneys and liver up. They couldnt discharge him for almost a year after that until he was all healed up

Comment

Working...
                X