Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF Is Up With Britain. Huge Problem With Brits Leaving To Join ISIS..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Its England, they are over run with ******s

Blame the mugs that vote labour, they flooded England with these ******s.
    These "******s" initially flooded UK just after the WWII -- it was a move aimed to preserve the Commonwealth...

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
      What about the Jews who have gone to fight for the IDF? Whats so different about them?
      1. What have you got to show there's been some sudden surge in Jewish migration to Israel solely to fight for the IDF?

2. The IDF is a real army controlled by the countries legitimate government, who are friendly with the governments of the countries virtually everyone here hales from, not a bunch of rebels killing everyone they can, putting heads on ****es like it's the middle ages, and ****ing up a country it took a decade to get remotely stable.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
        1. What have you got to show there's been some sudden surge in Jewish migration to Israel solely to fight for the IDF?

2. The IDF is a real army controlled by the countries legitimate government, who are friendly with the governments of the countries virtually everyone here hales from, not a bunch of rebels killing everyone they can, putting heads on ****es like it's the middle ages, and ****ing up a country it took a decade to get remotely stable.
        1.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...fight-IDF.html

2. IDF a real army? Mate they're fuxking murdering innocent kids just view liveleak or any other real time video uploading website also middle eastern channels or al jazeera, they just bombed a hospital with dying kids inside it.

Supporting the IDF is like supporting Hitler, Netanyahu is todays Hitler.

Just because the media information your provided is with is by Pro Israeli views and bias you believe that every Muslim is bad, I have spoken to British Muslims who have lost uncles aunties mothers sisters brothers and kids to these barbaric Zionists.

Put yourself in their positions and you will soon understand why people are fighting abroad, they dont have the defence system by American financial support or people helping them in the name of humanity, fuxking holocaust over again but this time it's not the Jew's who are the victims

Comment

The difference between the IDF & ISIS is that the IDF is trying to protect the state of Israel by stopping rocket & mortar attacks, whilst trying to keep the civilian casualty toll as low as possible. Meanwhile, ISIS exists only to slaughter innocent people.

I'm not surprised someone like Badzi isn't able to grasp this distinction.

2. IDF a real army? Mate they're fuxking murdering innocent kids just view liveleak or any other real time video uploading website also middle eastern channels or al jazeera, they just bombed a hospital with dying kids inside it.
          No, the IDF does everything in its power to keep the civilian casualty rate as low as possible. They gain absolutely nothing from intentionally killing civilians. They could've killed 100,000 if they wanted to, but instead just over 1,000 have been killed and that's purely down to the fact Hamas & co. fight from civilian areas because they want as many civilians to be killed as possible when Israel strikes back. They also don't wear uniforms so the IDF cannot identify them before they open fire. Utter ****ing cowards.

The perfect bomb for Israel is one that kills only terrorists.

The perfect bomb for Hamas is one that kills all the Jews.

Supporting the IDF is like supporting Hitler, Netanyahu is todays Hitler.

Just because the media information your provided is with is by Pro Israeli views and bias you believe that every Muslim is bad, I have spoken to British Muslims who have lost uncles aunties mothers sisters brothers and kids to these barbaric Zionists.
          Have you spoken to anyone who has lost family members to Muslim extremists? Or aren't you bothered about that?

I've worked out why Muslims are so enraged by their fellow Muslims being killed by non-Muslims (especially Jews), yet aren't in the slightest bit bothered by their fellow Muslims being slaughtered by Muslim extremists across the Muslim world on a daily basis.

It's about honor. When Muslims (extremists) kill Muslims, Muslims don't believe they're being humiliated, but when non-Muslims, and especially Jews do it, the outrage is due to this kind of mentality - 'how could THEY kill Muslims? UGH! How are those JEWS killing Muslims? UGH!'. It's about saving face.

Muslims kill Muslims = no humiliation for the 'Ummah'
          Non-Muslims, especially Jews, kill Muslims = ultimate humiliation for the 'Ummah'

Put yourself in their positions and you will soon understand why people are fighting abroad, they dont have the defence system by American financial support or people helping them in the name of humanity, fuxking holocaust over again but this time it's not the Jew's who are the victims
          ^^ Badzi attempting to justify Muslims fighting for the ISIS terrorists.

I'm starting to think you're just a troll now Badzi. How could anyone be as dumb as you???

Comment

Stop just pointing at Muslims and turn to religion in it's entirety.

Israel is the Middle Eastern USA, funded by the Yanks and will continues it's expansion till Palestine is nothing more than a park. They're very aggressive against the Muslims and they have to be.

I don't condone their actions but they were given a homeland in the middle of a lot of Islamic countries. They have to show they aren't afraid, 'peace' won't work over there.

I don't join in with all this Zionist shit or whatever, I'm just stating fact. When you put two religious groups together (especially if one is taking the other's land), you're going to have conflicts.

They're both as bad as each other, someone take religion away from 'em - they can't play fair.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              They're very aggressive against the Muslims and they have to be.
              No, you know who's very aggressive against Muslims? Muslim extremists.

I don't condone their actions but they were given a homeland in the middle of a lot of Islamic countries. They have to show they aren't afraid, 'peace' won't work over there.
              It's THEIR land, D-Mize. It's Jewish land. Jews have been walking that land before 'Arab' and 'Muslim' even existed.

Are you aware there's never been a country called 'Palestine'? The 'Palestinian' is a made up nationality, it's fake. It doesn't actually exist. Palestine is a region, not a country. Never has been.

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel. For our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of Palestinian people, since Arab national interest demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism" - Zuheir Mohsen

Comment

I don't think it was a country and I'm not going to pretend to be knowledgeable about the subject. But they didn't have a homeland till the British invaded and set it up for 'em.

I don't see how extremists are more aggressive than Israel. They don't intend to blow up Muslims like Israel does.

Comment

I don't think it was a country and I'm not going to pretend to be knowledgeable about the subject. But they didn't have a homeland till the British invaded and set it up for 'em.
                  The land of ancient Israel dates back to 1000 BC. Lots of people have invaded that land and as a result, Jews have been scattered throughout the region (and later, the world). Arab Muslims invaded that land in the 7th century, hence why Islam exists there today.

I don't see how extremists are more aggressive than Israel. They don't intend to blow up Muslims like Israel does.

Please Mize, just stop. You have absolutely no knowledge on this subject. Muslims are being slaughtered on a daily basis by Muslim extremists in Nigeria, Somalia, Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, Egypt and plenty other places. They purposely target civilians. Israel is not purposely targeting civilians. It gains nothing from killing civilians.

Here's a list of attacks that have been committed by Muslim extremists in the first part of 2014 only, the majority of those killed are Muslims:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2014.htm

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X