Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"exposed".....always the hood rats that use this term.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Err.....nope. I acknowledged that he had a point but that he was also a bell end and incorrect on another one. Lol, and I'm a racist, am I? Based on what, schnuffty?
    Dude, admit you got slapped around by him and bent yourself over out of fear. If a man does not respect you, don't respect him back. You're all over his c*ck in the beginning of this thread and he's just treating you like the bum ass poster that you are, then you continue licking his tip. It's just sad man, no shame at all.

I find it funny though, that you thought you were gonna come in here and gang up on the "black race" with him but he immediately dismissed you. Both of you are obviously terrible posters, so go ahead and e-kill yourselves. Or keep sucking him off, what ever you prefer, which seems to be the latter.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Dude, admit you got slapped around by him and bent yourself over out of fear. If a man does not respect you, don't respect him back. You're all over his c*ck in the beginning of this thread and he's just treating you like the bum ass poster that you are, then you continue licking his tip. It's just sad man, no shame at all.

I find it funny though, that you thought you were gonna come in here and gang up on the "black race" with him but he immediately dismissed you. Both of you are obviously terrible posters, so go ahead and e-kill yourselves. Or keep sucking him off, what ever you prefer, which seems to be the latter.
      I always find things like this a little curious. He wrote something less than complimentary, I responded in kind, and yet in the mind of a small, crying little spastic I 'got slapped about and bent over'. Herpa dee derp!

I missed the part where I 'ganged up on the black race' and I missed it because it didnt happen. Alas, it comes as no surprise that you are confused....you're no brain surgeon, to put it mildly and if my memory serves me right, arent you the dude that spent months telling everyone he was black only for it to come out you were white? I might be wrong on that last point, but its often hard to tell one dumbass floyd fluffer from another seeing as you all post in an almost identical style.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Red K and reported.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          That came out of the dark recesses of your mind and if thats the kind of thing you think about, then you're obviously a bit of a Jimmy Savile.

You bring kiddy pron into a boxing thread? Wowser, I knew you silly fux were racetards, bumsniffs and nobheads, but never had you pegged as nonces....until maybe now.

But, on the main point, you are just plain lying. These guys, and there are many more than the ones I mention, post 3 times as much as I do and they post on your favourite subject, so it wiould be impossible not to see it, so we can add lying twat to mincer, fanboy and derpling when describing you.
          Accusing someone of being a paedophile is a offense punishable by law in most western countries, i'd be very careful if I were you.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Accusing someone of being a paedophile is a offense punishable by law in most western countries, i'd be very careful if I were you.
            Err...you obviously missed the post that lead to that. He was the one bringing that **** in here, he just got it turned around on him, shed a few tears and fooked off. He doesnt need you crying on his behalf, he does a good enough job of that all by himself.

Comment

Working...
            X