Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa To Broner: Why So Much Noise? Let's Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One's a roider and the other doesn't fight guys his own size.

Comment

gamboa you know as well as anybody the fights are at 140-147 who you trying to fool

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
        Yeah Gamboa was juicing with that Miami clinic. The best was when his promoter, Curtis Snitch Jackson, had the ridiculous defense that it was because Gamboa signed with him...while basically confirming Gamboa was guilty hahaha.

Anyway, Broner absoulutely destroys Gamboa. It would be a brutal mismatch. Gamboa can keep talking but he signed with blackballed Curtis so he better hope for Top Rank opponents for 1/5th of what he would have made had he stayed with Arum. Who gives a **** about Gamboa he is finished. He better keep talking about guys like Broner, Rios etc. because he is not relevant.
        Are u serious? Gamboa will tax that fake azz of a fighter, and he was linked to the clinic, a legal clinic, so what? If u go to see a friend in a building and they selling crack next door, is it meant u r a crack head? get real boy rumors are rumors not facts and he is been tested 1000's and never +, then again I'll not vouch for anyone...

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
          Are u serious? Gamboa will tax that fake azz of a fighter, and he was linked to the clinic, a legal clinic, so what? If u go to see a friend in a building and they selling crack next door, is it meant u r a crack head? get real boy rumors are rumors not facts and he is been tested 1000's and never +, then again I'll not vouch for anyone...
          Lol..........U have no idea what ur talking about.

Comment

Broner by KO

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              Considering how wrong I was when I picked Donaire over Rigo because Rigo was 'chinny', I will not be saying Gamboa is an easy win for Broner because Gamboa is 'chinny'.

50/50 fight at 135 IMO.
              Everytime you bet against a Cuban you ended it up paying out LOL, I will gladly bet some points with you if Canelo ever grows some balls and fight Lara.
              About this subject Gamboa will be too fast for Broner.
              If it ever happens contact me for a bet.
              Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                Lol..........U have no idea what ur talking about.
                and u do of course?

Comment

Broner's going to 140 and 147. Gamboa is still going to be around 135. I don't see this happening.

Comment

turnup

**** up philly in da house!!215 *****es

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
                      Everytime you bet against a Cuban you ended it up paying out LOL, I will gladly bet some points with you if Canelo ever grows some balls and fight Lara.
                      About this subject Gamboa will be too fast for Broner.
                      If it ever happens contact me for a bet.
                      Peace.
                      Name any Cuban boxer considered to be great and I'll name the African American boxer that Knocked them out!

Gamboa has 0 defense, and a predicted limited attack. Broner will cut off the ring attacking Gamboas body. This will slow Gamboa down and force him to trade with no defensive skills. Broner will set him for the left hook and knock him TFO!
                      Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 05-05-2013, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X