No announcement yet.

Looks like Donaire is jumping to 126 without facing Mares or Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    That sounds like an excuse to me. So who's the weakest champ at 126? Billy Dib? Cause Ponce and Salido sure as hell aren't. Chris John is still the weakest and worst champ at 126 to me.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    If Donaire leaves 122 without fighting Mares/Rigo, I think fans are well within their right to say he's ducking. However, I'm not as excited for Donaire/Rigo as before. I had very high hopes up for Poonsawat/Rigo, and when that didn't happen, my excitement for Donaire/Rigo faded a little too. The 12/15 card was supposed to be the perfect lead-up, but it clearly didn't work that way.

Dib is the weakest champ, and I think John is capable of beating Ponce and Salido, regardless of where the fight is held. If Donaire was to go up to 126 and beat John in his backyard, that is a good win and it'd be easier to digest his ducking.

Comment

chris john's promoter already said the fight is not happening....

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
        Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

That sounds like an excuse to me. So who's the weakest champ at 126? Billy Dib? Cause Ponce and Salido sure as hell aren't. Chris John is still the weakest and worst champ at 126 to me.

If Donaire leaves 122 without fighting Mares/Rigo, I think fans are well within their right to say he's ducking. However, I'm not as excited for Donaire/Rigo as before. I had very high hopes up for Poonsawat/Rigo, and when that didn't happen, my excitement for Donaire/Rigo faded a little too. The 12/15 card was supposed to be the perfect lead-up, but it clearly didn't work that way.

Dib is the weakest champ, and I think John is capable of beating Ponce and Salido, regardless of where the fight is held. If Donaire was to go up to 126 and beat John in his backyard, that is a good win and it'd be easier to digest his ducking.
        Lol those so fans not calling Donaire a ducker after all those gems he dropped on live TV about Rigo then they're just play fanboys. I guess his manager before the Arce fight got with him and told him "look Nonito you can't be saying that **** man. You gotta make it sound like you wanna fight him."

I lost interest in this fight after Donaire's constant and blantant ducking on TV. Not cause of the Poon fight. This fight to me is like the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. I stopped giving a damn about it.

Comment

I'm cool with that move even without fighting Rigo or Mares. Donaire belongs in a higher weight class anyways. I can envision him finding a home at 130 in the end, I want to see how he fares at 126 first though.

Comment

So he wants to jump up in weight and fight the long time undefeated lineal champion instead of a title holder with 11 fights and ya'll are complaining....wow

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              So he wants to jump up in weight and fight the long time undefeated lineal champion instead of a title holder with 11 fights and ya'll are complaining....wow
              John is a paper champion. Every time he has stepped up, he has lost and been given a gift. He sits at home in Indonesia fighting bum after bum.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Lol those so fans not calling Donaire a ducker after all those gems he dropped on live TV about Rigo then they're just play fanboys. I guess his manager before the Arce fight got with him and told him "look Nonito you can't be saying that **** man. You gotta make it sound like you wanna fight him."

I lost interest in this fight after Donaire's constant and blantant ducking on TV. Not cause of the Poon fight. This fight to me is like the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. I stopped giving a damn about it.

No..his manager told him like..nonito..you can't be saying that stuff live...you got to cover up your fear..man-up..verbally of course..say..bring them on and run for 126...your blid fans won't say is ducking..they will say that is for the sake of the sport..like Floyd in paquiao..for triangle theories I m the best..
                Last edited by Angry Cuban; 12-29-2012, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Please tell me how Donaire is suppose to fight Mares and why yall keep bringing that fight up??Arum already said he is not working with Goldenboy period

Comment

Chris John is a pipe dream. Focus on Rigo next!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Comment

Working...
                      X