Collapse
No announcement yet.

A honest question for all Haye fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow haye has a more honest support than i thought. his countrymen are winning this poll easily.

the clock is ticking. 7 hours to go...

Comment

Because he has the speed and power to win at any time and the chin to lose at any time. Even when he's putting in a defensive performance like he did against Valuev the suspense generates excitement. There isn't more exciting boxer in my opinion.

Comment

I agree with all 3 answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
          I agree with all 3 answers.
          ookay you are his countryman, and you genuinely think he can win. but why would you hate wlad? it's kinda weak to draw opinion of some person from hate towards another.

Comment

all 3 for me as well.

Im not blind sighted enough though national pride, to think haye is going to win no matter what he does full stop.

If wlad sticks to the snooze fest boring tactics and does not let haye in, then wlad will win.

But "in a ring where nobody has a chin, the first punch wins the fight"

I believe haye has the power to hurt wlad with 1 punch, and if wlad opens up that iron defense even once, it will be an early night with a haye ko

on the other hand haye is equally as bad with the chin, so it just comes down to who is first to the punch.

Because of hayes power and speed, and as stated in option 2, because he is a fellow countryman, im putting my money on david haye by knock out.

Wlad i dont hate, but do dislike, he believes he has a legacy to uphold when all he has fought is bums for years.

This is the first oppotunity i believe in several years to put the doubters to rest.

Comment

A and B.....

Comment

Working...
              X