No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Admits Pacquiao Fumble in First Mayweather Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    You still don't get it. What is there to worry about? Losing? Manny has already lost before. So what? It's not the end all that you Floyd fans think it is. Everyone says it that it's a bigger deal in Floyd's mind. Wrong logic in my books but it is. You seem to be taking the same approach but it's not logical if you say that about Manny.

Was Manny going to duck Morales? Manny lost to Morales. Did he duck because he was concerned to lose twice? No!

Manny beat and lost to Marquez. So what. It became a huge rivalry. You just don't get it. Ali lost to Frazier, Norton. It made all involved bigger! Gatti lost to Ward, Ward lost to Gatti. So what? It became a huge trilogy.

Floyd wished that he faced Manny and lost to Manny and came back to win twice like Ali did to Frazier. It would have made Floyd better than ducking for 5 years.

Even taking the negotiations out of it. The only ones that have said that they were NOT interested in a fight came from Floyd's camp. Floyd Sr said it. Floyd Jr said it many, many times.

This year: "Does Manny want the fight? Absolutely but I'm not desperate ...." - Floyd

have you read the article

Comment

• Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
      It is a shame though that it could have happened when they were each more primed, Manny ****ed up. But I still.not sure if Floyd would have signed, because Pac was a monster at that time, and his destruction of Cotto prob made Floyd a little worried.
      Floyd already signed.
      There is a signed contract from the first negotiations.
      He actually had it in one of the interviews he did in his home,
      He was going through some old boxes and speaking about it.

Comment

• It is clear as day that floyd is the one to blame if he's not scared to fight pac he shouldn't demand that fake test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Health First View Post
          Manny Pacman was the "A side" at that time right! You can't dictate the A side what to do RIGHT f lommoss
          No, he wasn't the "A side." They agreed to a 50/50 split.

But then like Freddie Roach says Pacquiao fumbled the fight away by refusing to do drug testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            Roach is wrong, how could it be their fault if PAC was with Arum. Floyd will never do business with Arum.
            my brain just cant handle it noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not true lol ariza and roach are the ones who put stop to the drug tests not arum he just went along with it

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              It is clear as day that floyd is the one to blame if he's not scared to fight pac he shouldn't demand that fake test.
              ya keep telling urself that he already admitted hes scared if manny was on ped if not he wasnt hes human bro

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                have you read the article

Which article? Roach?

My reply to littlemac was in response to what he wrote. He is saying that Manny is happy to be protected by Arum because he is scared to lose a fight. That is the biggest joke ever!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Posting about "rich coward" and "health comes first" every day for years.

Roach admits blame falls largely on Team Pacquiao for first negotiation failure

Floyd fans are so obsessed with the past!!!!
                  Go easy on 'em, bro. They're having a hard time with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                    Go easy on 'em, bro. They're having a hard time with this.
                    I've been doing what you posted the other day. I just go to the last post every so often. Johnmis a visionary.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Posting about "rich coward" and "health comes first" every day for years.

Roach admits blame falls largely on Team Pacquiao for first negotiation failure

Floyd fans are so obsessed with the past!!!!
                      they were ready to die for manny back then, annoying the **** out of everyone on the internet, now they are casually sweeping this under the rug per usual.

these militant ******s always expect everyone else to be docile whenever manny is in a bad light. it's an obnoxious child telling an adult to grow up.

Comment

Working...
                      X