No announcement yet.

Adrian Broner vs Brian Viloria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Garofalo View Post
    Everybody and their mothers would have stopped calderon now. Calderon was finshed. Archi solis ibf champ? Same Archi who was ko'ed by Sosa? Didn't sosa lose to to a 36 yr old thai? Then that same thai was stopped in 3 rounds by fighter with 20 losses? LMAO You're not making any sense Cacachuate
    yeah and Calderon was still the lineal champ, isn't that what your suppose to do? fight the top guy in the division?

Are you really that stupid? ur comparing the current Solis who was coming off a year long layoff after getting his jaw cracked by Canelo to the one Villoria faced back in 2009? estas bien pendejo

seems like your trying too hard to discredit Villorias wins. Your hate is strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
      right, because losses automatically make you not worthy of being a p4p fighter. I guess beating the likes of Gavin Rees and stepping up in weight to fight Malifaggi (the weakest title holder @ 147) make you the best. "i still got my 0"
      I'll give viloria the punching bag of the year award. He took his ass whooping like a True Pinoy. Hows that?
      Viloria got hit more against estrada than Broner has been hit throughout his whole Pro, amatuer, even including the whoopins his daddy might have gave him as a kid than volume of punishment your violria recieved.

Comment

yeah and Calderon was still the lineal champ, isn't that what your suppose to do? fight the top guy in the division?

Are you really that stupid? ur comparing the current Solis who was coming off a year long layoff after getting his jaw cracked by Canelo to the one Villoria faced back in 2009? estas bien pendejo

seems like your trying too hard to discredit Villorias wins. Your hate is strong.
        yeah well the champ right now is Estrada.
        The only belt on Viloria's waist is the one Estrada stamped on his stomach with his glove that says "REYES"

Oh and broner...

He's still champ ;P

Comment

....And NEW!

Comment

how exactly is it a weak division? Solis was the IBF champ who had a good run and Segura was a huge straw weight who had just stopped Calderon and was moving up to fight him. Hernan Marquez had an amazing win against Concepcion for his WBA strap in a FOTY candidate. These were all good wins
            We are talking about flyweight here, the Solis win was at Jr Flyweight and it was before Viloria got KO'd by Tamara (a journeyman). Segura was a decent Jr. Flyweight, but he was moving up for the Viloria fight and he never achieved anything at flyweight; that's why he is unranked by the RING. Tyson Marquez was a decent win, but it get's very overrated because the truth is, both Viloria and Marquez (like I said) were half-decent fighter in a very weak division. Top fighters shouldn't be getting stopped or upset by prospects and journeymen. Period.

Comment

Lightwieght pretty much weak but not worse than the flyweight. Plus broner is moving up because there is no competition for him at lightweight. Viloria can't even dominate his weak division let alone move up in weight lol he just lost a near rank #20 fighter
              You think lightweight is weak? At lightweight you've got Broner, Titere Vazquez, Ricky Burns, DeMarco, Richard Abril, Bogere, Linares, etc. Its actually a pretty deep division, I don't know WTF you're talking about.

At flyweight you've got two or three average guys like Viloria, Tyson Marquez, Mathlane and that's it.
              Last edited by BafanaBafana; 04-07-2013, 04:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                You think lightweight is weak? At lightweight you've got Broner, Titere Vazquez, Ricky Burns, DeMarco, Richard Abril, Bogere, Linares, etc. Its actually a pretty deep division, I don't know WTF you're talking about.

At flyweight you've got two or three average guys like Viloria, Tyson Marquez, Mathlane and that's it.
                Re-Read my post. Number of fighters have left lightweight division. Its no longer the the big attraction it once was when it had Pacman,Zorita, Marquez, Valero, Casamayor, etc.. Dmarco, Abril, Bogere and Linares LMAO are not anywhere near the caliber of those fighters other fighters from other weigh classes which include Floyd, Canelo, Marquez, Martinez, Rios, Alvarado, DGarcia, Gamboa (lower weight class) Donaire, Mares etc... to name a few. In fact super bantam has better competition than lightweight with Donaire, Rigo, Mares , Darchinyan.
                Last edited by Garofalo; 04-07-2013, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Pedejete

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post

Pendejete types:

Your reply was as dumb as you and your alts. Just extend your hand and slap yourself silly for thinking that Viloria is pound 4 pound better than undefeated Adrien Broner. If a rank #16 boxer exposed him that means he never was that good. Viloria is not ready to beat a #16 ranked fighter let alone, ready to fight Chocolatito. Broner on the other hand proved he's ready to fight anyone in his division and I seriously hope Titere beats him but I can assure you that Titere won't give him the same ass whoopin as Gallito did to Viloria
                  Last edited by Garofalo; 04-09-2013, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Your reply was as dumb as you and your alts. Just extend your hand and slap yourself silly for thinking that Viloria is pound 4 pound better than undefeated Adrien Broner. If a rank #16 boxer exposed him that means he never was that good. Viloria is not ready to beat a #16 ranked fighter let alone, ready to fight Chocolatito. Broner on the other hand proved he's ready to fight anyone in his division and I seriously hope Titere beats him but I can assure you that Titere won't give him the same ass whoopin as Gallito did to Viloria
                    This post is stupid, and i'm positive you're trolling now.

Comment

It has to do with everything! HBO showed arce fights when he was fighting flyweight. They showed Carbajal fights.. If HBO doesn't air your fighters then they don't deserve to be on the p4p list. Segura at most made to a an undercard on PPV. Beating him or Calderon doesn't put you on the p4p list when other better opponents exist.
                      If we go by your logic then andre berto is # 1 P4P lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X