No announcement yet.

8th Sept is fookin' stacked!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Maybe he should have looked to fight outside his country, but why did they agree to fight him in Oakland or in Carson then if it was such a big issue??? Ward was a long shot to win when the first few fights started out and no one thought he was going to beat Kessler. If location was such a problem, why agree to fight him where they did???

And location has nothing to do with Ward simply beating those guys with ease.
    Easy....they weren't being little divas like Ward throughout the tournament.

Maybe so but you are saying Euros hate him cause he beat them. I'm just telling you my opinion on why with the hometown fights. Even I disliked that on top of him was going to fight Direll and they made excuses not to fight each other.

Comment

September seems to be full of great dates for boxing.

The 8th and 15th especially.

Comment

I wonder which fight the UK will broadcast.

Ward-Dawson or Bailey-Alexander.

Hopefully Sky pick up Alexnader-Bailey like they did when Alexander fought Maidana and Boxnation will most likely have Ward-Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Hopefully Sky pick up Alexnader-Bailey like they did when Alexander fought Maidana and Boxnation will most likely have Ward-Dawson.
          In terms of popularity, which is ore like HBO and Showtime???

Is BoxNation or Sky Sports the more popular one???

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            In terms of popularity, which is ore like HBO and Showtime???

Is BoxNation or Sky Sports the more popular one???
            Sky Sports is far and beyond the most popular Sports channel in the UK. Has been for decades.

Boxnation only came out late last year if I remember correctly but it's a channel for Boxing exclusively, and certainly have a lot of rights to fights because they've been covering a lot more of a depth of fights that Sky have been showing in recent years.

Boxing isn't a priority to Sky they are more interested in more popular sports in the UK like Football, Rugby, Tennis, F1, Golf, Cricket and a long list of sports that are more popular in the UK. Boxing is one of the least popular sports here.

If anything, I expect Sky to show the Alexander fight and Boxnation will show Ward-Dawson.

Comment

i wouldnt get my hopes about about sky picking up any of the US fights tbh, they might show the Vitali fight along with the matchroom card though (and if not boxnation will def show that)

Only reason i see them showing Alexander Bailey is that Brook will likely fight the winner. And if they do it'll probably be on tape delay on Sunday morning

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                i wouldnt get my hopes about about sky picking up any of the US fights tbh, they might show the Vitali fight along with the matchroom card though (and if not boxnation will def show that)

Only reason i see them showing Alexander Bailey is that Brook will likely fight the winner. And if they do it'll probably be on tape delay on Sunday morning
                They showed Alexander-Maidana though didn't they?

Comment

sick night of boxing....I'm gonna try to watch them ALL....a boxing marathon!!...I don't know the time schedules but some how I'll get it right...can't wait!!!!....my vacation starts THAT friday

Comment

They showed Alexander-Maidana though didn't they?
                    was gonna say that was probably a lot more to do with Maidana due to the Khan fight, but i think they showed Bradley Alexander too so u might be right

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                      was gonna say that was probably a lot more to do with Maidana due to the Khan fight, but i think they showed Bradley Alexander too so u might be right
                      Yeah they showed that.

I'm thinking (Hoping) that's what happpens.

I'm thinking Boxnation will definitely show Ward-Dawson.

Comment

Working...
                      X