Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Lopez Go Face To Face in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they made lopez keep his shirt on but look @ the big difference between them in the neck, forearm, biceps and shoulders...Lopez doesn't even walk around @ '54...ezy fight, crap matchmaking, the ultimate @ grasping @ the last straw2 secure an opponent ...

Comment

For some odd reason I really cannot bring myself to care.

Comment

My money will be going on lopez for the upset. This fight illustrates how GBP are doiing more harm than good for the sport. Canelo shouldn't even be a world champion if he's fighting guys like this.

Comment

Lopez is taller and every bit as big as Canelo. pics don't lie. Lopez was draining himself to make 140. he beat up a 165 pound Ortiz. don't see the problem here. great fight!

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Wheres all the sht talking now they look the same size maybe 5 -10 ponds apart cause Canelo is a stocky guy.
            Oh my f***ing word. I knew someone would say something like this.

I hope Lopez keeps the upsets coming in this fight. What a joke this is.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Oh my f***ing word. I knew someone would say something like this.

I hope Lopez keeps the upsets coming in this fight. What a joke this is.
              It's the Pacman Effect. People no longer respect nor understand the implications and considerations of weight classes.

This is sad. I hope Josesito breaks Canelo's jaw as well. Damn GBP.

Comment

Is Canelo crouching out of respect or is Lopez just wearing high heels?

Easy fight for Canelo, he will walk through anything Lopez throws, much like JCCjnr will do as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDatJab View Post
                  Lopez is taller and every bit as big as Canelo. pics don't lie. Lopez was draining himself to make 140. he beat up a 165 pound Ortiz. don't see the problem here. great fight!
                  Dude, he weighed in at 144 for the Ortiz fight, and he still had a spare tire of pudge around his mid-section. Youtube it - video don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    For some odd reason I really cannot bring myself to care.
                    I'm right there with you man. It's not an odd reason, you like me are just tired of crappy match-ups and promoters ignoring what the fans want.

Comment

Just an FYI... Canelo will weigh about 160 on fight night. Lopez couldnt even get up to 147 against Ortiz(144). Canelo is more tecnically sound,Faster,Stronger, and smarter in the ring. This is a Huge Ass Kicking in the Making!!! Canelo by TKO in the 8th...

Comment

Working...
                      X