No announcement yet.

"the show" leftygunzz target practice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "the show" leftygunzz target practice

Fellas I am thinking of a new concept and show. Open season on all talking.....I am back for another run I am ready to make it.....talk to me fellas......LEFTY

yeah I will defiantly try to support your new show. Hell I was thinking about starting my own show but I'm waiting on a few things.

btw what new concepts/ideas were you looking to use?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
      yeah I will defiantly try to support your new show. Hell I was thinking about starting my own show but I'm waiting on a few things.

btw what new concepts/ideas were you looking to use?
      I am looking to dicuss boxing mainly but also chime in on current events just life thoughts and other things that any of the participants wish to speak on. I would also like to take target practice on certain people places and things. I want to have an open mic session as well where we can give peeps a chance to speak on their minds.

Comment

Sounds good. You know Im down bro.

Comment

Where you been man?

Comment

Im down bro... I'll call in.... By the way, great job on the weight loss....

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
              Im down bro... I'll call in.... By the way, great job on the weight loss....
              i am going to need the support

Comment

Im down, i swear you are the only level headed guy on this forum.

Comment

How do we know you're not gonna "pull the plug" again on this show and disappear for months on end, again? I liked the "Facts" show you used to do and was disappointed when it got canceled...

Comment

Sounds Good, I'd like to participate (call in)

Comment

Working...
                    X