Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. officialy breaks his Silence, I'm back now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All roads lead to Floyd Mayweather.

All Pac has to do is give blood, then the fight can be made.

Comment

perhaps Floyd vs Martinez for the middleweight title? Hmmm...

well a guy can dream, can't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
        So this ***** finally came up out that witness protection program?

How convenient this **** happened right after Pac vs. Marg became official.
        F-ck you talking about duke. That marg and PAC fight was a done deal since the beginning of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by HARLEM AL View Post
          F-ck you talking about duke. That marg and PAC fight was a done deal since the beginning of the year.
          That "he waited untilt he coast was clear" BS sounds straight out of the playground. Muthaphukkas exposing their age on here.

Comment

Off topic.

But, I wish Tito would do a u-stream I would be in there all the time..

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Off topic.

But, I wish Tito would do a u-stream I would be in there all the time..
              Tito is shot.

get with the times man.

Comment

Originally posted by Morales_ View Post
                Tito is shot.

get with the times man.
                Yea he is shot, never said he wasn't.

Judah is a never was and he still has a ustream. My point is that I wish Tito would do one. I would like to ask him question about certain fights.

Comment

The best UStream I've ever seen was when B-Real from Cypress Hill was doing a live stream from his studio and he was blazing like crazy lol. Funnier than that, the viewers (who you can see on the side if they have cams on the laptop) were blazing up as well. LOL too much.

This is cool though when these celebs actually interact with their fans. Zab does it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    That "he waited untilt he coast was clear" BS sounds straight out of the playground. Muthaphukkas exposing their age on here.
                    I don't get it. Dude is stupid saying he trying to steal the shine away from the fight(PAC/marg). Nobody body outside of this **** knew that he did a live stream. **** was random.

What's even more crazy I don't even see the hardcore Floyd fans in this thread. Just the non fans. **** as a matter of fact they talk about him more then anybody else.
                    Last edited by HARLEM AL; 08-31-2010, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HARLEM AL View Post
                      I don't get it. Dude is stupid saying he trying to still the shine away from the fight(PAC/marg). Nobody body outside of this **** knew that he did a live stream. **** was random.

What's even more crazy I don't even see the hardcore Floyd fans in this thread. Just the non fans. **** as a matter of fact they talk about him more then anybody else.
                      They sure do. If you wanna know who's the bigger draw, just check the threads

Comment

Working...
                      X