• Show
Clear All

• Zelenoff destroy Danny Nolan In VIDEO!!!!!!!! Take this BITTTCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tpLScVGbvs

well see how tough u are ***goott

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tpLScVGbvs

well see how tough u are ***goott
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA i told u pay for the ****in tickets ill fight u next week **** all that waitin **** ill kill u on the spot dumb **** and stop making out im runnin scared of u i accepted 100s of times ill fight u anywhere u want u shiney little bell end go back makin ur gay vids ur a clown but thanks for promoting our cause for us tho my little idea worked a treat now u can go back to talkin **** about hillbilly gimp fool ur easier to manipulate than a dog dawg i guess u are or some use after all ****in dippy ****

say hi to fritzel for me of shud i say ur daddy
    Last edited by Edward Hitler; 03-31-2009, 08:49 AM.

Comment

ure dad has balls cancer and aids... and ure dad gets cum shot in his mouth ******, Go ahead do something, if i ever see u and find out its u, i will KILL u righ there and then bitttch

Comment

Zelenoff you suc.ks .
        Danny will knock your ****** ass out.

Comment

ure dad has balls cancer and aids... and ure dad gets cum shot in his mouth ******, Go ahead do something, if i ever see u and find out its u, i will KILL u righ there and then bitttch
          u do realise you have now threatened to murder me quite a few times and you can go to jail for that **** wouldnt it be funny if you got reported to the cops haha then u really would be a prison ***** hahaha oh wait you are anyway lol ur dad this ur dad that ur sayin the same **** i said t u back at me think chazzi boy think ur thick as **** id rip u a new arsehole ***** andmake ur daddy lick it better for ya ya nothin yeah maybe u will beat pimp but i wouldnt beat him id destroy him and piss in his mums face and he wud be that ****ed still he wouldnt be able to do nothin about it same as you if u wanna kill me come to london and we cn fight or pay for my tickets and we fight but stop syin u offered me out and i didnt accept cos the threads say otherwise bellend do u think these ppl are stupid that they cant read that ive said yes ill fight u anywhere u want anytime u want ill rip ur fukin lips of so bad ur mother will give u the kiss of life thru ur dick ****in waster pile of ****e 2bob scunner ****

Comment

1st of all bittch I can copy paste a post where u said ure gonna Kill me so stfu punkk

Comment

1st of all bittch I can copy paste a post where u said ure gonna Kill me so stfu punkk
              charlie your ducking me

c'mon

i challenged you

Comment

so do it i said id kill u in a fight not id kill u so u were dead although id really like to ya stutterin little weasel its ok tho ill let u off cos u have inbread parents

Comment

Haha check Charlie getting all upset.

***** ***.git looser ***** crack head.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                    Haha check Charlie getting all upset.

***** ***.git looser ***** crack head.
                    nice to see u back m8 lol ive been givin z some rite **** today lol u seen the fritzel thread he didnt like that one haha or the one bout his dad havin aids oh its good **** lol

Comment

Working...
                    X