Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[dropping knowlege]DBN breaks down judge dismissing top rank lawsuit in plain english

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [dropping knowlege]DBN breaks down judge dismissing top rank lawsuit in plain english

Dontae using 'American Gangster' as reference to explain his point of view ...typical, then he wonders why people call him ghetto trash.

Comment

Horrible American Gangster analogy. HBO is still selling the "blue magic" lets be real. PBC is #2 to HBO already (imo) which is impressive in its own right doe.

PBC is more about access (free TV or free-er TV anyway), volume (more notable shows than anyone) & being setup to build all the next big name guys coming up cuz they have, idk...80%-90% of the boxing TV time & for all the **** some people give Haymon about not building names, I wish GBP & TR luck in building their next big names via Estrella & TruTV shows, respectively vs Haymon's NBC, FOX, CBS, ESPN, Spike, NBC Sports, Fox Sports 1 & Bounce TV shows & lets not forget the Showtime shows which are kinda unofficial PBC cards.

Haymon's on some Machiavelli/Sun Tzu strategic **** more than Frank Lucas/Walter White drug dealer ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Haymon's on some Machiavelli/Sun Tzu strategic **** more than Frank Lucas/Walter White drug dealer ****.
        Ima sue da dope dealer down the street -- DBN.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Ima sue da dope dealer down the street -- DBN.
          well,hes from the LBC

same place as snoopdogg,nate dogg,daz,kurupt etc...

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            well,hes from the LBC

same place as snoopdogg,nate dogg,daz,kurupt etc...
            Its all starting to make sense and how would you know this? you stay in his hood?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Its all starting to make sense and how would you know this? you stay in his hood?
              bcuz his youtube channel is called dontae562 the area code of the LBC and also because hes said it in a bunch of videos

,i dont live very far from him tho,i stay in inglewood

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                bcuz his youtube channel is called dontae562 the area code of the LBC and also because hes said it in a bunch of videos

,i dont live very far from him tho,i stay in inglewood
                Hes probably a crip Lol .When I was about twelve I would visit my cousins that stayed there and we got into it with 40oz, I also had a lot of homies from ******** Longos.

Comment

Working...
                X