No announcement yet.

The Syrian War: What You're Not Being Told

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Bill Moyers claims the Syrian Civil War is happening because of climate change.

So apparently cow farts caused a drought, which influenced warring factions of Muslims to kill each other. Or something to that effect.

Comment

There is no such thing as a conspiracy. Human beings dont conspire. Everything the media tells you is true. Nothing to see here.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
            gotta love that hope and change and moving forward crap........
            I'm still waiting for the weapons of mass destruction that they had irrefutable evidence that Saddam had in Iraq. A decade later and nothing. In fact the us government simply (changed) the reason they went there to begin with. Now it's "to take Saddam out of power". No no, don't lie. We claimed they had wmd.

Comment

There is no proof of Assad using chemical weapons. Its the same thing we have been hearing for years to start another war to destabilize another country in the Middle-East. Its easy to point the finger at someone without no evidence, the only evidence is their words.

And anyway, what the hell.. Al Qaeda are a terrorist organisation thousands of soldiers have fought for years and lost their lives. How can the US government possibly support these guys? It is literally mind blowing when you think the US are backing a terrorist organisation that the Western world have been fighting for years. Wait Assad is a terrorist yet is fighting a terrorist organisation in Al Qaeda and rebels (who are they).

Assad knew this was on the horizon anyway. He said himself in an Interview the only threat to Syria is terrorist organisations. Not the people in Syria'

9.00 sums it up and tells the world what is going on. A Syrian lady confronts McCain and explains the situation in Syria. 'We can't afford to shed more Syrian blood. We can't shed more blood. Personally speaking, I had an 18 year old cousin who was killed by the so called rebels. They Al Qaeda, these people aren't Syrian. They are coming from all over the world. We cannot afford to turn Syria into another Iraq, or Afghanistan, I beg you. My family are there. There are so many good Syrians. The majority of Syrians people want to save their country. Listen, even the American people. Listen to them. Enough is Enough. We do not want another engagement in the Middle-East.

WE DO NOT WANT AL QAEDA TO TAKE OVER SYRIA'

I believe this women more than any politician.

The same arguments used every time for moves into the Middle-East. Again and again with no real evidence or proof. Al Qaeda weren't even anything to do with Hussein for heavens sake. It is absolutely astounding how unaware people still are of this nonsense we are fed by successive governments and media outlets.

Our soldiers are sick of this. They are worn and torn. They've had enough. The people have spoken.

No more.

Why hasn't Bush and Blair been tried for war crimes yet?

Comment

Working...
              X