Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan beat Zab; Mathysse lost a SD to Zab; Garcia beat Khan. That's a measuring stick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan beat Zab; Mathysse lost a SD to Zab; Garcia beat Khan. That's a measuring stick?

I feel like I'm talking to 8 year old kids here.

After weeks of telling this guy the same thing over and over again, he has the nerve to call himself an intelligent poster then turn around and say "Khan beat Judah while Mathysse lost to Judah and Garcia beat Khan", so that's some kind of measuring stick in how a potential Garcia-Mathysse fight would play out.

Is this what NSB has turned into? We use triangle theories now and this is supposedly coming from a respected poster? He earned his stripes on NSB with triangle theories?

I feel sorry for the Pac fans that's been debating him for the last 4 years. Him and Tatangb45 go hand in hand.

Triangle Theories!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      I feel like I'm talking to 8 year old kids here.

After weeks of telling this guy the same thing over and over again, he has the nerve to call himself an intelligent poster then turn around and say "Khan beat Judah while Mathysse lost to Judah and Garcia beat Khan", so that's some kind of measuring stick in how a potential Garcia-Mathysse fight would play out.

Is this what NSB has turned into? We use triangle theories now and this is supposedly coming from a respected poster? He earned his stripes on NSB with triangle theories?

I feel sorry for the Pac fans that's been debating him for the last 4 years. Him and Tatangb45 go hand in hand.
      Matthysse beats Garcia, Garcia beats Zab. That said, who we talking about?

Comment

Garcia>Matthysse for the time being..... Until they fight

Comment

if you say judah's name 3 times he appears in a title fight.

Comment

I think people need to understand that styles make fights...You can look at a fighters resume and see how he measures up to other opponents..But there is a reason fights are fought in the ring and not on paper...

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Matthysse beats Garcia, Garcia beats Zab. That said, who we talking about?
              I don't know about Matt's beating Garcia tbh...But I like both guys..I really don't know who I'd pick in this fight at this point...Would love to see it tho..

Comment

Matthyse has dominated and knocked out every single right hander he has fought, Garcia would be another victim IMO. I think a good southpaw is always gonna give him some problem's (even though I had him winning the Alexander/Judah fight's).

Comment

doesn't mean crap, garcia beat morales who beat pacman so that makes garcia the king of the universe....garcia vs mathysse must happen or let mathysse rematch either one of his losses and this time they wont be so lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I think people need to understand that styles make fights...You can look at a fighters resume and see how he measures up to other opponents..But there is a reason fights are fought in the ring and not on paper...
                    Man looking at your pic and reading that comment really made me feel like someone else was breaking down how boxing works. The way it was typed and all! Scary!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X