No announcement yet.

Cris Brown just won a Grammy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cris Brown just won a Grammy

Cris Brown just won a Grammy Award...he was so overwhelmed with joy about it he walked over to Rihanna and punched her in the face.

Comment

I love turtles...

Comment

i luv to see ma n1ggas shine cuz when they shine i shine.........................

Comment

How come everytime I see rihanna she is worst looking then the last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            You couldn't mean worse than this?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              You couldn't mean worse than this?

Haha, excluding that incident I mean.

Comment

After that stupid ass tattoo rihanna got.....she should get punched in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  Her and Lady Gaga try too hard. But it works for them, they became popular like that. I guess being a weirdo is the shit now.

Britney Spears and Cristina Alguilera were dissed a lot back in the day, but at least they didn't dress like clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Her and Lady Gaga try too hard. But it works for them, they became popular like that. I guess being a weirdo is the shit now.

Britney Spears and Cristina Alguilera were dissed a lot back in the day, but at least they didn't dress like clowns.
                    Nicki Minaj falls into that category too

Comment

Working...
                    X