Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't worry about Morales, he's winning this Saturday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morales is gonna be as succesfull as rubio this friday
    if lorenzo gave him troubles maidana is gonna be too much im worried about him, the winning gloves only guarantee it will be a longer beating

Comment

Morale is way past it and has no chance to win this fight.

Maidana is one of the top light welters in the world. I am not convinced a prime Morales could beat Maidana. Morales was a preternaturally tall and long super bantamweight and featherweight, and I really don't think he would have had the same kind of success up at 140.

I am not trying to disrescpect Morales. He is a HOFer for sure. He is a warrior for sure. He is also going to get whipped for sure.

I am expecting an "entertaining" fight though. I don't think it will be a quick KO by Maidana. I think they will go to war early and Morales will wind up quitting on his stool after taking a beating.

Comment

Wow Morales is in ****ing shape. He hasn't looked this good since 2004. I can't ****ing wait for Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
          Wow Morales is in ****ing shape. He hasn't looked this good since 2004. I can't ****ing wait for Saturday.
          Don't cry on Saturday after Morales loses, he is a legend but its over now.

Comment

I'm so sure of Morales winning I'm willing to put up real money through pay pal. Anyone down to bet?
            LOL I'll put up points AND give you 2-1 odds if you're so sure.

My 500k versus your 250k. I got Maidana winning.

Comment

Trust me, he's winning that WBA belt and beating Maidana by decision. There's a reason why he chose this fight. Why else would he choose the hardest punching fighter at 140 in a weight class he's never fought at in his prime? He's winning. Most likely by SD.

De la zona norte, tijuana baja california Mexico!!
              stop smoking crack dude

Comment

It's going to be such a sweet victory when Morales wins tomorrow night. I can't ****ing wait. One of the biggest upsets ever.

Comment

im g0nna be lMAO when morales gets knocked the **** out!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X