Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW - Amir Khan "I'm better than Mayweather & Pac, It's my time!" [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
    Shut your mouth fool.

People on here don't watch videos if you read some posts.

They also follow it up like the Amir Khan is a liar thread for saying he KO'D Ortiz.

I corrected the poster with a vid that he said he stopped Ortiz.

Then he said well posters on here said he said he KO'd Ortiz.

Now **** off
    Most people believe it without watching the video because that's how much Khan runs his mouth and how much of a joke he is. He's an admitted cherry picker no one will ever respect a spoon fed champion except dumbasses like you and wazaa. Now you **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by El Ingeniero View Post
      Most people believe it without watching the video because that's how much Khan runs his mouth and how much of a joke he is. He's an admitted cherry picker no one will ever respect a spoon fed champion except dumbasses like you and wazaa. Now you **** off.
      *****, half the articles are fake.

I listened to the interviews and the writers on here take parts out so it looks worse.

He talks of the other fighters like Bradley, Alex Madaidana and stuff yet people keep saying he ducks.

Maybe he is, but he wants to fight them, it's Roach who has said no to maidana so far.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        *****, half the articles are fake.

I listened to the interviews and the writers on here take parts out so it looks worse.

He talks of the other fighters like Bradley, Alex Madaidana and stuff yet people keep saying he ducks.

Maybe he is, but he wants to fight them, it's Roach who has said no to maidana so far.
        Yeah, it's all fake. Amir is a hungry beast with an iron chin!

Comment

Working...
        X