Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather 'I'm not fighting anyone! The stories are Lies, Lies, Lies!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather 'I'm not fighting anyone! The stories are Lies, Lies, Lies!'

Contrary to a number of reports, undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather has once again denied rumors about a potential return to the ring to face WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz later this year. "You're constantly hearing different rumors that Floyd is fighting this guy, Floyd is fighting that guy; at this particular time, I'm not fighting anyone," Mayweather stated during a recent exclusive interview with FightHype.com.

When asked if the rumors were true about a September 17th fight with Ortiz at Cowboys Stadium, Mayweather replied, "Absolutely not! Absolutely not! I think Victor Ortiz, he's a young, strong fighter, but the thing is this...the stories that you hear are lies, lies, lies! Period!"

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content9898.html

Last edited by Fix; 05-11-2011, 04:14 AM.

Originally posted by Fix View Post
    Contrary to a number of reports, undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather has once again denied rumors about a potential return to the ring to face WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz later this year. "You're constantly hearing different rumors that Floyd is fighting this guy, Floyd is fighting that guy; at this particular time, I'm not fighting anyone," Mayweather stated during a recent exclusive interview with FightHype.com.

When asked if the rumors were true about a September 17th fight with Ortiz at Cowboys Stadium, Mayweather replied, "Absolutely not! Absolutely not! I think Victor Ortiz, he's a young, strong fighter, but the thing is this...the stories that you hear are lies, lies, lies! Period!"

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content9898.html

If he fights anyone not named Pac he's exposed himself that he's ducking. He'd rather retire. The TRUTH: Floyd want no piece of Pac! Balls>>>>Skills!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pocket_rockets View Post
      If he fights anyone not named Pac he's exposed himself that he's ducking. He'd rather retire. The TRUTH: Floyd want no piece of Pac! Balls>>>>Skills!!!
      If he fights at all.

Comment

go poke security guards more

Comment

Keep it real Floyd, you're fighting women and security guards.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
            If he fights at all.
            it's looking less likely by the day.. who knows, we might have seen the last of Mayweather..

Comment

Originally posted by pocket_rockets View Post
              There's still other guys he could fight at 147 or 154 which would be decent fights. Ortiz, Collazo, Cotto, Alvarez, Williams, Martinez (if he moved back down), Wolak, Angulo, Zaveck, Jones and on and on..

Of course I'd like to see the Pac fight but Floyd would never fight him without a tuneup anyway.. he's too smart for that.. so either way if he ever fights again his next fight won't be against Pac.

Comment

Floyd had lost his confidence to fight again

Comment

It's the month of MAY, its a moon bat month for Floyd May-weather.
                  He's active.....talking, lying & hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by plaster View Post
                    Floyd had lost his confidence to fight again
                    I just don't think the dude enjoys boxing much anymore.. it's a shame, all that talent wasted..

Comment

Working...
                    X