Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many rounds has Manny lost since he left 130?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many rounds has Manny lost since he left 130?

Just curious, can't be much. Interesting how he's had better performances against the bigger guys.

about one (first round vs cotto)........and clottey is the first one to ever finish the 12 round................

Comment

he's lost maybe the 5th rd against delahoya, and maybe the 1st couple of rounds against cotto. and that's being generous. Even though personally i thought Clottey won the 1st 3 rounds against him.

As far as having better success against bigger guys you gotta look at it in context. Barrera, Morales, Marquez are far better p4p than hatton, cotto and clottey.

Comment

The caliber of fighters on the higher weights is way lower than the legends of the featherweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          The caliber of fighters on the higher weights is way lower than the legends of the featherweights.
          But they were still elite fighters and naturally larger men. That says alot about how great those featherweights were, Manny was just better.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
            he's lost maybe the 5th rd against delahoya, and maybe the 1st couple of rounds against cotto. and that's being generous. Even though personally i thought Clottey won the 1st 3 rounds against him.

As far as having better success against bigger guys you gotta look at it in context. Barrera, Morales, Marquez are far better p4p than hatton, cotto and clottey.

I second to that...

Round 5 against DeLa Hoya was close for 10-10..
            Rounds 1 & 2 against Cotto is slightly in favor of Cotto..

nothing more..

Comment

Working...
            X