Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Praises Orlando Cruz For Coming Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's nothing wrong with ****sexuality BUT in my view...it has no use to the progression of the human race and passing down genes...period...the act in itself is a genetic/psychologically mishap.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
      there goes the last respect I had for Cotto. I guess Cruz enjoyed what he saw in the common shower when fighting in the amateurs...
      Who wants to fight Cruz now, esp if Cruz is cut and start to bleed..
      I'm sure Cotto's devastated that you no longer respect him. The loss of his father was very tough on him...but losing your respect? I don't know how he comes back from that.

Comment

when will cotto and fat joe do the same?

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
          Pedophiles (straight or gay) directly harm other human beings. ****sexuals engage in activity with other consenting adults and harm no one. I don't want to know what weird **** you're into in your bedroom either, but telling me you're straight doesn't hurt me.

No argument for the immorality of ****sexuality makes sense unless you're a religious person, and I consider that mental illness.
          Amen. It blows my mind on so many levels when people use the "pedophiles are also born that way" ... and actually believe that it's a persuasive argument.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
            "coming out" does make it everyones business. Why do we need to know?
            so when you came out to your family that you were straight did you think it was everyone's business? who cares. who cares what your digging. anyone who has a problem if he or she is straight gay or bi is pure ignorant

Comment

Normal is not the same as saying it's commonplace. Without ****sexuals we'd simply overpopulate that much faster and cease to exist as a direct result from crowding and lack of resources (a real possibility for the future). God, you're such an aberration.
              ******s are commonplace too, but we can all agree that that's not the way it was meant to be. The problem with you pro-assbandits is that you can't accept that some people disagree with that lifestyle. Being born that way isn't an excuse cause they're still choosing to act on it. Paedophiles are born that way too does that mean we should accept them for who they are?

Comment

Pedophiles (straight or gay) directly harm other human beings. ****sexuals engage in activity with other consenting adults and harm no one. I don't want to know what weird **** you're into in your bedroom either, but telling me you're straight doesn't hurt me.

No argument for the immorality of ****sexuality makes sense unless you're a religious person, and I consider that mental illness.
                So are you okay with incest as long as it's between consenting adults? How about polygamy, is that ok?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
                  Amen. It blows my mind on so many levels when people use the "f@gs are born that way" ... and actually believe that it's a persuasive argument.
                  Fixed it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
                    ******s are commonplace too, but we can all agree that that's not the way it was meant to be. The problem with you pro-assbandits is that you can't accept that some people disagree with that lifestyle. Being born that way isn't an excuse cause they're still choosing to act on it. Paedophiles are born that way too does that mean we should accept them for who they are?
                    We can't accept that people disagree with because there's no reason to disagree with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                      We can't accept that people disagree with because there's no reason to disagree with it.
                      Do you agree with a brother and sister getting married and having babies?

Comment

Working...
                      X