Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo-Trout doesn't happen; Which of these 3 fighters do you prefer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    The hate is strong in that one.
    i dont think anybody is hating lol, oscar just wont put this fight up i bet theyll put ortiz who has a name before thurman , lol, ortiz sukks now

Comment

Kirkland is the guy with the woman for a trainer right? Man that fight was so long ago unless I missed one since then. I'd rather see Cotto fight against Canelo cause Cotto is at least a proven elite level fighter in my eyes, im still on the ropes about Kirkland.

Comment

Kirkland. It'll be a legit fight and a very exciting fight while it lasts.

Comment

Typical non stop boxing bashing a fighter for not fighting the most obscure name in the division. Who does that? What fighter out there right now except say Sergio Martinez takes these high risk low reward fights?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            The hate is strong in that one.
            No hate all, just calling it like I see it! And what I see is GBP and Oscar matching up Canelo VERY CAREFULLY...for any other fighter it would be the same damn criticism, actually the Criticism Would Be WORSE!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              Typical non stop boxing bashing a fighter for not fighting the most obscure name in the division. Who does that? What fighter out there right now except say Sergio Martinez takes these high risk low reward fights?
              Canelo has yet to fight someone in the top-10 or maybe even the top-15 (depends where you put Ryan Rhodes) of the LMW division. What makes it worse is that he is pretty big for the division in terms of weight and is fighting old, blown-up WWs or in the case of Lopez a blown-up JWW.

The criticism against him is legitimate. Broner is big for his division and is also young, but at least he is fighting guys considered to be the best in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
                Canelo has yet to fight someone in the top-10 or maybe even the top-15 (depends where you put Ryan Rhodes) of the LMW division. What makes it worse is that he is pretty big for the division in terms of weight and is fighting old, blown-up WWs or in the case of Lopez a blown-up JWW.

The criticism against him is legitimate. Broner is big for his division and is also young, but at least he is fighting guys considered to be the best in the division.
                And thats typical for a fighter his age. You just think because he's "popular" that he has to be fighting world beaters which is a crock of shhhheet if you ask me. Golden Boy tried to put him in with Paul Williams is it his fault that Paul went and fell off the dam motorcycle? They tried Kirkland and he priced himself out. They tried Victor Ortiz and he went and got upset by a journeyman. Canelo has 7 years of his prime left calm down man? Whats with you people when you don't like a fighter? Why does it always have to be now now now when every other fighter has been brought up in stages?

And Brohner struggled with Ponce De Leon in a fight that could have gone either way. Vicente Escabedo pffttt!!!! Demarco LOL! come on now i could turn the tables on you especially when brohner shoud be at 140.
                Last edited by pistol whip; 12-21-2012, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Canelo is calling out p4p # 1..soo...he should fight # 1 guy in his division..if not then #2..or # 3..least than that is no worth...

Comment

I like Kirkland for Canelo. I hope Kirkland gets his s**t together with GBP. Cotto vs Angulo would be a good fight might as well have Lara vs Trout. I would like all these fights to be on the May 4th undercard.

Comment

If ginger doesn't man up & fight someone from his weightclass, anyone, I don't care which welterweight or jr welterweight he fights. He's lucky enough for his fanboys to be in awe & claim he has awesome power. I'd like to see his awesome power against any prime, top rated 154lber.

Comment

Working...
                      X