Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you guys think that Danny Garcia is milking his titles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
    I think the Judah fight is going to be great for Dany. Its hard to land a left hook against a southpaw and Dany will have to be 100% in oder to beat him. Just because Khan did it doesn't mean Dany will do it as easily. Cmon people...styles!
    Whens the last time Judahs won an important fight ? Ill wait. Judah is here for the name on Dannys record. Its bs fight with low risk for Garcia. Idk why the fck Judah gets title shota after title shots and still fails.

Comment

We all like to watch judah fight, but the man was stopped by a body shot by Amir Khan. after this BK fight, we need a unification Mr Garcia!

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
        Whens the last time Judahs won an important fight ? Ill wait. Judah is here for the name on Dannys record. Its bs fight with low risk for Garcia. Idk why the fck Judah gets title shota after title shots and still fails.
        He beat Vernon Paris in the eliminator to be the #1 contender in his last fight. Did you forge that?

Comment

I don't think he deserve any critise yet, the only problem I have his the fact that he is holding a belt that Okusegun ajose and Lucas mathsye were suppose to be fighting for by now, Since Okusegun has been eliminated now I want to see Lucas M finally get his long awaited chance at the belt, if not Garcia can vacate the belt and let Lucas M fight someone else for it.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
            Seriously. Trinidad milked his title at welterweight for years before finally fighting Delahoya like 6 years later. Didn't fight Quartey, Whitaker, McGirt, etc.

Campas, Camacho, Stephens? Seriously?

Campas was the #1 contender and very vaunted at the time. Trinidad also beat Carr in '94, just a few months after he beat Campas. Hardly milking a title! He went into a lull after that, but that was due to Don King.

Comment

Danny's first defense was against Khan...a unification fight!!!...Morales had paperwork that said he was supposed to get a rematch....fighting Zab in BK is a good look and chance to make him a Rican base in the big apple....what did Danny do to make ppl think he's ducking a fight with Lucas?....yall know this has the potential to build into a mega fight right?....maybe Angel ruffled a few feathers and ppl THINK Lucas will give them some sort of satisfaction

at the end of the day, Lucas gets iced and the next dude will be nominated to carry out the job...thats how it works....Danny can fight, he's better than alot of you give him credit for....atm, he's making all the right moves and taking the right fights....can't hate on him for playing the fight game....like I said, his pops might have said some things that got dudes up tight...its normal, I guess

Comment

how in the hell is he milking his titles. he won the belt, he beat the breaks off khan, he had to rematch morales based on the contract, and he will continue sparkin dudes out, so how is he milkin his titles. he is on the right track it looks like to me

Comment

Morales had a rematch clause and the Khan fight, was a unification, dont like the Judah fight but lets wait and see who he fights next before saying he's milking his belts.

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo View Post
                    Morales had a rematch clause and the Khan fight, was a unification, dont like the Judah fight but lets wait and see who he fights next before saying he's milking his belts.
                    I agree. There's plenty of boxers (I won't mention any names) who have had titles for over a year and STILL haven't defended them against mandatories. Garcia won 1 against Morales, defended it against Khan. Picked up 3 more titles and Morales decided it was a good time to exercise his rematch clause. I'm not that excited about the Judah fight but I believe it'll be more competitive than people make it out to be. Judah looked great against Paris in his last fight and is still ranked in the top 10 JWW.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      It was one of these

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                      I can't be the only one that read "milking his *******".
                      you guys just made my night..

i think danny's on the right track, unless he fights a bum next..

he actually has a better resume than marquez at 140..

judah, morales, and khan are better the unknown russians.. carlos molinas. and whoever..

he's gonna step it up after this, he's just making more sounds at the moment and that's great.. judah win would be solid and won't be that bad especially if by KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X