Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been a fight..where people don't find something to complain about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=sweetpea87;11086136]Before the internet, yes..........in these times with internet message boards, no.[/QUOTE

let me ask you this, is it the nature of internet or just human nature?

after all, everything we see when we get online is basically just a massive communication network between people

back then you only heard the newspapers version of things, but that doesnt mean the regular man wasn't talking boxing all time in other settings, whether it was total nonsense or real analysis

Comment

[QUOTE=Nedlo1;11086167]
      Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
      Before the internet, yes..........in these times with internet message boards, no.[/QUOTE

let me ask you this, is it the nature of internet or just human nature?

after all, everything we see when we get online is basically just a massive communication network between people

back then you only heard the newspapers version of things, but that doesnt mean the regular man wasn't talking boxing all time in other settings, whether it was total nonsense or real analysis
      Don't get me wrong, there have always been people out there to discredit anyone that accomplishes something, but in our age of mass communication, especially internet message boards, people seem to take it to a whole new level.

Comment

its fcking well annoying....

Comment

[QUOTE=sweetpea87;11086187]
          Originally posted by Nedlo1 View Post

Don't get me wrong, there have always been people out there to discredit anyone that accomplishes something, but in our age of mass communication, especially internet message boards, people seem to take it to a whole new level.
          yeah man its just crazy, and even dangerous in way for impressionable people or young people. its like the bar has become so low, that there is no bar. its just all mixed up and 90 percent of it is garbage

btw nice zappa av

Comment

i'm enjoying the pre- and post fight forum action. especially when there is credible evidence to support it. because people react in funny ways when confronted with the facts.
            if it wasn't like that this forum would be a damn empty and silent place with 10 topics / month, 1-5 posts / day.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              I swear after every damn fight i log on here and some one is b1tching and moaning about some damn thing,can't BOXING fans just watch BOXING and be happy anymore?
              We didn't complain of the Bernard Hopkins against Jean Pascal.

We didn't complain of the Brandon Rios fight against Miguel Acosta.

We didn't complain of the Nonito Donaire fight against Fernando Montiel.

We didn't complain of the Brandon Rios fight against Urbano Antillon.

What else?

We didn't complain when Marcos Maidana vs Robert Guerrero

What else?

Nothing much too complain...

You are just one overreacting b1tch! Complaining is not the same as criticizing and it is not b1tching as well.

Comment

Powell v Bundrage 1 couldn't complain about that one not one bit

Comment

I dont remember people complaining about the Williams/Lara result.

Comment

Working...
                  X