No announcement yet.

David Haye Destroys Monte Barrett, Knocks Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye Destroys Monte Barrett, Knocks Him Out

At the O2 Arena in Greenwich, London, former undisputed cruiserweight champion David Haye (22-1, 21KOs) re-debuted in the heavweight division and blasted Monte Barrett (34-7, 20KOs) down five-times on route to a fifth-round knockout win. The win sets the stage for a possible showdown with either Wladimir or Vitali Klitschko in 2009. [details]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-15-2008, 07:19 PM.

That Fight Was Huge Bs

At the O2 Arena in Greenwich, London, former undisputed cruiserweight champion David Haye (22-1, 21KOs) re-debuted in the heavweight division and blasted Monte Barrett (34-7, 20KOs) down five-times on route to a fifth-round knockout win. The win sets the stage for a possible showdown with either Wladimir or Vitali Klitschko in 2009. [details]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-15-2008, 06:56 PM.

Comment

haha he hit haye while haye was down that was funny!!

Comment

Haye looked GREAT..but

Haye looks absolutely great in heavy..! Speed, power and -very- nice counter abilities.. But is it enough to beat Vitali?

Comment

Haye knocked down?!!

Is is just me or Haye got knocked down but the ref called it a slip?? And Barret got a point taken away?

Anyway, Barret loses. TKO.

Comment

Haye vs. Barrett was the biggest pile of **** I've seen lately

Was Barrett poisoned by the cheap food he was forced to eat? How much was the ref paid? What a pile of ****.

Comment

Told You

I TOLD YOU. Now I'm happy I made that thread last night, so people know that I'm not just riding the bandwagon since he got a Heavyweight KO. David Haye is the future of the Heavyweight Division, you heard it first.

WAR HAYEMAKER!

P.S. - A pretty sloppy fight, if I say so myself. Both guys gettin their feet tied up and ****, just was a bit sloppy.

Comment

Haye KOes Barrett !

Great performance

Haye looked awesome

Comment

Haye KO 5 Barrett

How would he do against the beltholders?

Comment

relax all he did was beat Barrett
                    if he does this to Vitali or Wlad then talk

Comment

Working...
                    X