No announcement yet.

When females try to be funny...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When females try to be funny...

LMFAO, someone quick make a t-shirt for men saying 'I have the strength, so I take puzzy at will'.

I hate bitches these days. WHy can't it be like it use to. Now every dude has to fucking literally get on his knees to beg to just eat that pussy out, I can't even say what we have to do to get our dicks wet these days as I would be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
      I hate bitches these days. WHy can't it be like it use to. Now every dude has to fucking literally get on his knees to beg to just eat that pussy out, I can't even say what we have to do to get our dicks wet these days as I would be banned.

hahahaha so true!

Comment

Comment

Tie that bitch up and let her spend a couple hours locked in a cooler and I bet she changes her mind.

Comment

Dat chick musta live under a rock or got some kinda severe alzheimer. Wearing dat shirt although she hopes gettin laid rough.

Comment

Amen brother.

Comment

Man I couldn't disagree more, I think nowadays you just walk down the street and accidentally fall into some puzzy.

Back in the day, you actually had to work for it. You had to talk to women face to face instead of posting your dick on the internet and banging them 2 days later...

Women have lost all sense of social structure, they are wanting to fuk as bad as men and will let you know it. Just wearing a shirt like that is not really saying what the t-shirt says but is really saying "Come and talk to me, act like you respect me, buy me a few drinks, laugh about the t-shirt and I will suck you off in the 3rd stall."

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  Man I couldn't disagree more, I think nowadays you just walk down the street and accidentally fall into some puzzy.

Back in the day, you actually had to work for it. You had to talk to women face to face instead of posting your dick on the internet and banging them 2 days later...

Women have lost all sense of social structure, they are wanting to fuk as bad as men and will let you know it. Just wearing a shirt like that is not really saying what the t-shirt says but is really saying "Come and talk to me, act like you respect me, buy me a few drinks, laugh about the t-shirt and I will suck you off in the 3rd stall."
                  this -- maybe it's a generational thing because this is how I remember it. I haven't been out shopping for chicken in a about ten years though so I am out of the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                    I haven't been out shopping for chicken in a about ten years though so I am out of the loop.

Poor husband...

Comment

Working...
                    X