Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the most predictable fighters............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone is predictable if you studdy their career, you know what they are going to do.

If i had to list some i would say:

Hatton (Or any other pressuring fighter for that matter)
    Juan Manuel Lopez (he's going to try to bomb you out all night)
    Wlad Klitschko (jab jab jab right hand)

Comment

Wlad
      Vitaly
      Floyd
      Pac

Just as someone said before, they are so good, we can predict a win for them everytime.

Comment

We should distinguish between predictable fighters and guys who are in predictable fights. Floyd isn't predictable in the ring, but many of his fights traverse the same lines towards total and utter domination.

Whereas the pressure fighters who fight to the same template time and again are often in those wild, crazy brawls where the outcome is uncertain all the way to the... well, the outcome.

I love watching Floyd fight for his off-hand perfection of style and counter-punch, but I also dig the mad men who get in there tear **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
          Kelly Pavlik.

Paul Williams is also predictable, You know what he's going to do but it's much harder to stop him than Pavlik becuase of all the different punches he throws. Pavlik basically just comes at you in straight lines lookin to land the right hand. The jab and right hand is basically his entire offence.
          Paul Williams is the most predictable. He can't help it, he could dominate if he use his jab and height.

Comment

Joshua Clottey

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              u got Wlad u know the fairy is gonna look **** scared and jab all damn night!
              How bout the wet fanny in England >>> talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, ***** out, talk some more, bottle it again

Comment

Working...
              X