• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
    Ludacris has a better flow than Tech.
    so does project pat.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      completly agree, its crazy at one point he said 'Rakim is just too basic for me'
      That reminds me of this one time me and this dude we're talking Hiphop and he says, "The St. Lunatics are one of the best groups of all time".

I thought to myself,

"damn, I can't kick it with this dude any more."

Comment

I like them both, but nobody listen's to Tech for his flow. His flow is on beat but it's pretty square and his rhyme scheme is not as complex as some other mc's.

Rakim is just more versatile as far as flows and schemes goes. That being said i listen to Tech more, because i feel what he talks about most of the time.

Comment

meh Rakims better but I find little of what he says particularly interesting.
          Last edited by Mushroom; 01-31-2010, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I just had a discussion with my friend, he says that Immortal Technique is better, more skilled, a better lyricist and more talented than Rakim. Of course i disagree, i think Rakim is the greatest of all time. I would like to know your thoughts on this matter and who you think is the better artist. Discuss. Peace
            immortal technique is annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
              meh Rakims better but I find little of what he says particularly interesting.
              And what does Immortal Technique talk about:

-Different ways he'll kill you
              -The government is bad
              -Trials and tribulations of the hood

The last being the most interesting, which Rakim also raps about in a more entertaining and polished way.

Rakim don't sweat the "Technique."

Comment

slap your friend for me please

Comment

While Rakim is definitely the more influential and skilled rapper, I listen to Technique a lot more. His breath control has definitely improved a lot since Revolutionary vol. 1 and he has more than enough skill to back up his usually very clever lyrics. And while he does only have those three subjects, he has a lot to say about them. I will in no way argue that he is better than Rakim, but I do like him more.

Comment

Working...
                  X