Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all the buzz Money May is creating, he would need to look spectacular in July 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With all the buzz Money May is creating, he would need to look spectacular in July 18

Damn, Mayweather's got some fans in the UK.

Comment

Well to me that is the reason for fighting JMM. This is Floyd's first fight back so to keep the public attantion for longer then 1 figh he has to look good in his comeback fight.

To me that is the main reason for not comming back to take on a top challenger (well who people consider the top challenges for him), although people would be more likely to cut him slack against different fighters, but to the masses I doubt they follow it closely enough to know the difference.

Comment

Floyd needs to put on an incredible performance, that's without saying.

He's definitely gotta win by KO

Comment

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
          Damn, Mayweather's got some fans in the UK.
          Mayweather is doing a GREAT job selling this fight.

Comment

nah...he just needs to win.

even if he ends up looking like ****, like pacquiao looked against jmm, it'll just make everyone want to fight him even more, cuz they'll think they actually stand a chance.

dude's the cash cow, he keeps winning, he'll keep drawing. if anything, a convincing win over jmm might scare pacman into really having a fight with cotto instead.

Comment

where are those idiots who said he wasnt big in the u.k??

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                where are those idiots who said he wasnt big in the u.k??
                this is free, but will brits pay $60 to watch pbf/jmm and hatton/judah???

Comment

Working...
                X