Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson had sex with my girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He probably wiped the tip of his dick across her lips then rubbed his balls with her hair after he finished.

Comment

My friends gf broke up with him to date Chris Eubank.
      No thats fk'd up.

Comment

This thread should be stickied

Comment

He's been robbed of most of his money. Can he at least get a blow job?

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            I've been in love with this woman for months now and she just admitted that she was a waitress in Vegas back in 2008 and f?kced/suckedMike Tyson.

I can't even post on this wretched forum anymore, I get the creeps everytime I see this rapists name. Like I don't even see this guy as a celebrity anymore I just want to hurt him.

Don't ever ask (your hot girlfriend) who she's been with cuz u don't wanna know. I'm devastated.
            Two options here. 1. Break up with her 2. Move away from boxing.
            Tyson's name will always be mentioned in boxing! If you stay with her everytime he gets mentioned or you see his face an image of him having his way with your girl/wife/kids mother (if you stayed with her) will pop into your head. Doesn't help that he was the most ruthless man on the planet. I mean if it was FMJ it would just be like two chicks doing it, could easily pass that one off!

Comment

Comment

Damn, 2008? So, she was licking under the balls of a fat, coked out, mike tyson? She probably swallowed, too. Honestly, and this is just me, I wouldn't call no chick my girlfriend if she ****ed a much older, fat, celebrity. I don't care who they are or when it happened.. If they do that they have no self-worth. Would you **** the chick from Mike and Molly? Broads are shameless.

Comment

This thread is hilarious but on some real **** that was over 7 years ago. So what?

Most women are going to have some kind of past to em. As long as they dont have ho tendencies, a past with your friends, or an off the wall kill count (Tyson counts as at least 5-10 kills though imo), it shouldn't matter that much. Especially if she treats u well and u actually like her. Worry about what your woman is doing NOW, not what she did almost a decade ago
                  Last edited by HtotheZ; 01-04-2017, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Damn, 2008? So, she was licking under the balls of a fat, coked out, mike tyson? She probably swallowed, too. Honestly, and this is just me, I wouldn't call no chick my girlfriend if she ****ed a much older, fat, celebrity. I don't care who they are or when it happened.. If they do that they have no self-worth. Would you **** the chick from Mike and Molly? Broads are shameless.
                    i'm with you. she probably doesnt keep herself up. probably walks around with cum ageing in her ass and ****. always has yeast infection oosing out. check her underwear before going further.

Comment

You know Tyson went beast mode on that kitten...

Comment

Working...
                      X