Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia Vs Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia just got the biggest win of his career. Why should Guerrero be able to jump to the front of the line?

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
      Garcia just got the biggest win of his career. Why should Guerrero be able to jump to the front of the line?
      You've got to be one of the worst posters on this site. Do you even enjoy boxing?

Comment

huh? he just fought floyd f#### mayweather. i dont care if this fight is made either way but shouldnt some part of them want a common opponent with floyd. its a new division hes not jumping to the the front of any line

Comment

The fight does make a lot of sense, if Danny were to look good, I mean really good that would be the perfect way to sell the Floyd fight.

However I'm still in shock in how remarkably similar the Ghost and Canelo looked facing Floyd. Both stood in the middle of the ring like to idiots and got picked apart. It was as if the Ghost dyed his hair red, gained some weight and did the same $h!t again.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
            huh? he just fought floyd f#### mayweather. i dont care if this fight is made either way but shouldnt some part of them want a common opponent with floyd. its a new division hes not jumping to the the front of any line
            Forgive him, for he is literally the dumbest poster on this site.

Honorable mentions, Frankducketts/Pigsfly.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              You've got to be one of the worst posters on this site. Do you even enjoy boxing?
              U MAD that you got exposed as a groupie?

I'm not Puerto Rican, will the Ricans accept me into the Danny Garcia "die hards" club?
              I can't wait for Angel the bigot to be humbled, and be at a loss for words.

The look on his face will be priceless.
              And he was fading in the fight.

On the opposite spectrum, Lucas wasn't even scratched, and Zab was the one that was fading.

Not gonna be pretty for Danny boy.

Comment

Forgive him, for he is literally the dumbest poster on this site.

Honorable mentions, Frankducketts/Pigsfly.
                BUNGALOWS exposed as a bandwagon groupie

Comment

I wasn never the biggest Garcia fan, I just want to see Lucas get exposed.
                  Pot calling the kettle black. DAMN!!!!

You got exposed!

Comment

The belt holders at 147 are;

Mayweather
                    Broner
                    Bradley
                    Alexander

Danny's not going to fight for any of those before he fights Mayweather, if it's next.

There's really not many options for him at 147 before the Mayweather fight.

Comment

you got to admit tho the press conferences would be hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X